POE dying?

"
klerace wrote:
Nah its dead, I hereby hammer the last nails in the coffin.

I left 2 weeks ago, 1 month race lvl 67. I didn't even die I just gave away all my stash worth over 2 exalts.

Reasons:

- RNG based gear sockets, I spent 200 jewelers trying to get a 6s on a lvl 70 cloak of flames which I didn't get. Forget about fusing.

- My unique build didn't work even though it works in theory because the game encourages cookie cutter boring builds, as evident by the ladder.

- Awful, awful bad terrible traders who either too cheap to pay below standard prices or greedy as fuck for selling vendorable yellows that no one will even notice.

- Dysnyc, but I solved that problem by annoyingly pressing an auto hotkey script every 10s.

- Item based rather than skill based, where everyone could aim for ultimate items like Kaom's, shavronne's and lioneye's.

- Repetitive, chore based progress where you are literally trading time for levels.

Bottomline: RPGs are a world of delusion, not a good one at that. Where every player is exactly the same, progress is determined by random chance and time spent. Players who remain playing are addicted to that whiff and sense of power, however illusionary.

Bottomline: Yes it's an RPG. You don't like RPG's. This game is not dying just because a person like you struggles to build a good character.
"
majesw wrote:

Bottomline: Yes it's an RPG. You don't like RPG's. This game is not dying just because a person like you struggles to build a good character.

but its dying, deal with it :P
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
"
majesw wrote:
"
klerace wrote:

I left 2 weeks ago, 1 month race lvl 67. I didn't even die I just gave away all my stash worth over 2 exalts.

Reasons:

- RNG based gear sockets, I spent 200 jewelers trying to get a 6s on a lvl 70 cloak of flames which I didn't get. Forget about fusing.

- My unique build didn't work even though it works in theory because the game encourages cookie cutter boring builds, as evident by the ladder.

- Awful, awful bad terrible traders who either too cheap to pay below standard prices or greedy as fuck for selling vendorable yellows that no one will even notice.

- Dysnyc, but I solved that problem by annoyingly pressing an auto hotkey script every 10s.

- Item based rather than skill based, where everyone could aim for ultimate items like Kaom's, shavronne's and lioneye's.

- Repetitive, chore based progress where you are literally trading time for levels.

Bottomline: RPGs are a world of delusion, not a good one at that. Where every player is exactly the same, progress is determined by random chance and time spent. Players who remain playing are addicted to that whiff and sense of power, however illusionary.

It was dying when I left, I only came here to vent my frustration on this stupid game that I thought was challenging instead of being completely broken and awful. RPGs, never ever again.
"
Schinski wrote:
"
majesw wrote:

But it's not... Deal with it ;-)
"
klerace wrote:

It was dying when I left, I only came here to vent my frustration on this stupid game that I thought was challenging instead of being completely broken and awful. RPGs, never ever again.

Absolutely this. Nearly everybody of high level players left.

Because poe just gets boring in endgame. And its broken beyond any fuck.
"
klerace wrote:
"
majesw wrote:
"
klerace wrote:

Reasons:

That's fine dude. Go ahead and vent. I'm bummed that you don't like ARPG's, but this game will continue on without you just fine. Best of luck.
"
majesw wrote:
"
Schinski wrote:
"
majesw wrote:

But it's not... Deal with it ;-)

ohhh repeat it like a parrot you are so smart rofl. but yeah keep that believe, casual gamer with no level 70+ char id bet on that. not to talk about hc. you suck deal with it.
sure already it´s a undead

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/400347
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
PabloCappone wrote:
sure already it´s a undead

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/400347

ohhh yeeeeees poe is gonna be godlike now!!!

/irony off

rofl stupid noobs with no clue of anything
Last edited by Schinski on May 31, 2013, 8:54:47 AM
"
klerace wrote:

Reasons:

POE has put me off all rpgs permanently. Because thanks to POE, I realized that any game that requires you to grind is equivalent to gambling.

Insert time, pull the level and hope to get lucky! No skill required.

Gambling is serious problem, and I believe every mmorpg player is equivalent to an addicted gambler.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info