POE dying?

Yeah, there's Bioshock and Tombraider, probably the best games currently of 2013 so you can always play that and come back
"
ventiman wrote:
stop crying in your multiple threads about desyc when you spam yor la braindead ranger with chain and multiple projectiles holding shift down and pressing mousebutton

sad thing is you havent died yet

btw you are so annoying have no clue at all spam everyday your shit

WHY DONT YOU LEAVE IF IT SUUCKS SO HARD ?

you mad bro?
cant' handle the truth?
did i broke your fanboy glasses?
i am clueless saying that f2p w/o customers is a dead game?
are you stupid?
why dont' you answer in my hard facts ? (the ten days - 300 places down ?)

and to answer to your questions

"

stop crying in your multiple threads about desyc

i dont' cry for dsync, i do not even care for dsync game is so easy that i dont' need movement skills to move out of danger...just a working braincell
"

when you spam yor la braindead ranger with chain and multiple projectiles holding shift down and pressing mousebutton

first i am not a LA ranger, i am IS/Frenzy one. Second i do not use chain and last blame players that play effective builds it is the best thing you can do...i belive you expect that a game is balanced only around to the ones that gimp themselves right? lol man
"

sad thing is you havent died yet

yeah sad thing indeed, believe i try hard to do, i am about to remove all pots from my belt when i dock farm...but still i will survive (i rarely use pots in docks)
"

btw you are so annoying have no clue at all spam everyday your shit

and you do ? cause i do not start any whine thread but still i find plenty to write on...i guess you are the smart person and the rest community are the stupid ones right?
"

WHY DONT YOU LEAVE IF IT SUUCKS SO HARD ?

cause i have gave GGG 100bucks and i want to milk every last cent...and by playing the game alone doesnt' help me much...i have to write in the forums also
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself
u are a sad example of a human being
A stranger like no otherther,
Faced the wall of the Umbra,

@Yastro
indeed he jumps on every thread to spill his hatred and hopes for someone to react to him so he can start a bashing contest

sounds like a dissapointed person in rl who isnt satisfied with himself and has to vent his anger on videogameforums to get some attention from ppl to entertain himself

btw there is a forumscript out there just add his name to the list i know i did

dont insult him pity him it could be you

rip killbilly (dont bother to reply cant read you anyway)
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Mar 30, 2013, 5:25:53 AM
"
ventiman wrote:

wtf you are 78 ? 95% of the hc community doesnt even make it to 78 wow you arent really smart are you ? so 300 ppl have passed you in 10 days iam not one of them and i play every day there are tons of casual hardcore gamer

keep up the wannabee hatred i enjoy it game will be better without ppl like you

btw no wonder you cry about instant loot staying back spamming la and leeching loot for beeing in no danger at all wtf ?

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE TERM BETA MEANS ?

oh you edited your post cause you saw how clueless you were sound with only the first part....but i will bite in your edit also

"

wtf you are 78 ? 95% of the hc community doesnt even make it to 78 wow you arent really smart are you ? so 300 ppl have passed you in 10 days iam not one of them and i play every day there are tons of casual hardcore gamer

you got me there....am i smart or am i stupid and reached to the 5% community place? the 5% are the stupid ones right?
as for tons of casual hardcore gamers....proof? cause we see other things (xfire stats)
"

keep up the wannabee hatred i enjoy it game will be better without ppl like you

there is a thin line between love and hate...maybe i hate poe very much atm but they can make me love it more if they want (and my love can turn in some more bucks...)
game propable will be better with no players at all.../sarcasm
"

btw no wonder you cry about instant loot staying back spamming la and leeching loot for beeing in no danger at all wtf ?

cause the target isnt' to do the higher dps and kill faster a mob...the target is to just be near it so you can leech loot? yeah ok..cool story bro
"

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE TERM BETA MEANS ?

you are mature enough to understand that when you find excuses (beta,indie etc) on a given problem doesnt' solve it right?
2 months passed in OB, years passed on CB and the problems are still here u know that? in CB people didnt' care cause they knew that their characters will be wiped...OB is the soft release of the game, players know are more vocal because they actually want a better game (can you believe that....we are vocal to the problems so GGG can fix them and deliver a better game so we can play more...CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!?!??!)

fanboism it doesnt' solve ANYTHING....if you see no flaws or if you see that everything is perfect you do not do any good service to the dev you know that right?
"
yastru wrote:
u are a sad example of a human being

thanks
GGG just doesn't know how to advertise their game they should take a page from these guys...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr7DKXXfCWI

edit: WTB Path of Exile Style.
Last edited by failingsenses on Mar 30, 2013, 5:43:14 AM
"
failingsenses wrote:
GGG just doesn't know how to advertise their game they should take a page from these guys...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr7DKXXfCWI

edit: WTB Path of Exile Style.

Why wasn't that done yet? The only funny PoE video I've seen was that Templar Dubstep one lol
Path of Exile in Eyefinity: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1320584
"
Arbitraged wrote:
another thing to point out is that any new product or service has a large spike at the start of release and those numbers fall after people have tried it and chosen another product instead, it can't be expected to retain every player that comes to this game because different people enjoy different things, and with it being a free game there is a higher chance to attract new players

While true there is no doubt whatsoever that this game lost a ton of players just through stubborn design design decisions that could easily have been changed.
Did you know level 91 is the halfway point to level 100? This means that a softcore character dying ONCE at level 85+ can lose many days of progress.
"
ventiman wrote:
finally the d3 rejects leave

the community was so much better before the d3 rejects joined the boat

i hope we can regenerate from all the poison and spoiled brat attitude really fast

this game is
designed about hardcore
balanced after hardcore
events play in hardcore
game mechanics are tough to learn

default is there to make some videogamehoppers satisfied thats all now those guys leave

i could not care less about some buhuhu exp on death sucks spoiled casual leaving the game

go back to d3 good thing is you couldnt fuck up another game and destroy it with ridiculous suggestions drop rates uniques lightbeamshit ect

this is a game for a hardcore niche community like it or leave it

If it is dying, THIS is part of the reason. This post. This attitude.
Did you know level 91 is the halfway point to level 100? This means that a softcore character dying ONCE at level 85+ can lose many days of progress.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info