POE dying?

"
I don't care how you put it. Thats what you said originally then tried to act like you didn't now you're mad and trying to change the subject.

That or you have shitty comprehensive abilities.
Last edited by Veracocha on Mar 30, 2013, 3:37:43 AM
"
syzmic wrote:
"
syzmic wrote:
Less and Less High level people are playing,some may be on alt's or less than level 70.

Just check the number of players on both ladder's you will see.

Granted the ladders only show 1,500 players each but it has gone down.

OK to Quote my original post.

Where do i say people are not Playing?

i gave reason's as to why they are not on the ladder (That does not mean they not playing).

And where am i trying to change the subject just by replying to you.

Less and Less High level people are playing = "people not playing"

You then say "some may be on alts" Well some is not ALL of a group.

Then you say "Granted the ladders only show 1,500 players each but it has gone down."

"It has gone down"

"
ShadyC wrote:

Choking on its own blood, I'd imagine.

chocking in its own "hardcore my a*s audience* blood
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself
I'll come back when de-sync is minimal. Even though I've never died to it, I've seen it and it's VERY irritating.
"
Yngwieismygod wrote:
"
syzmic wrote:
"
syzmic wrote:
Less and Less High level people are playing,some may be on alt's or less than level 70.

Just check the number of players on both ladder's you will see.

Granted the ladders only show 1,500 players each but it has gone down.

OK to Quote my original post.

Where do i say people are not Playing?

i gave reason's as to why they are not on the ladder (That does not mean they not playing).

And where am i trying to change the subject just by replying to you.

Less and Less High level people are playing = "people not playing"

You then say "some may be on alts" Well some is not ALL of a group.

Then you say "Granted the ladders only show 1,500 players each but it has gone down."

"It has gone down"

http://poestatistics.com/users/find/killbill_viii.html

check my progress...i havent' played for like 10 days and i lost 300 places in the HC ladder....you cant' call that healthy for a game that is like 2 months old...

also xfire stats so a HUGE decline in the playerbase in a very fast way.....this game is new as of release date but more and more players saw that this is just a cheap d2 clone with a FF skill system that is poorly designed....

the rest of us that stay still...well i guess we are masochists or try to milk the last buck we gave them....
Last edited by killbilly on Mar 30, 2013, 4:39:56 AM
"
killbilly wrote:

check my progress...i havent' played for like 10 days and i lost 300 places in the HC ladder....you cant' call that healthy for a game that is like 2 months old...

also xfire stats so a HUGE decline in the playerbase in a very fast way.....this game is new as of release date but more and more players saw that this is just a cheap d2 clone with a FF skill system that is poorly designed....

the rest of us that stay still...well i guess we are masochists or try to milk the last buck we gave them....

I don't care. I'm not arguing the fact that no one plays this game compared to other games. I'm just arguing that he said one thing then tried to backtrack.

"
Yngwieismygod wrote:
"
killbilly wrote:

I don't care. I'm not arguing the fact that no one plays this game compared to other games. I'm just arguing that he said one thing then tried to backtrack.

:) hehe :p
finally the d3 rejects leave

the community was so much better before the d3 rejects joined the boat

i hope we can regenerate from all the poison and spoiled brat attitude really fast

this game is
designed about hardcore
balanced after hardcore
events play in hardcore
game mechanics are tough to learn

default is there to make some videogamehoppers satisfied thats all now those guys leave

i could not care less about some buhuhu exp on death sucks spoiled casual leaving the game

go back to d3 good thing is you couldnt fuck up another game and destroy it with ridiculous suggestions drop rates uniques lightbeamshit ect

this is a game for a hardcore niche community like it or leave it

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Mar 30, 2013, 4:53:52 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
finally the d3 rejects leave

the community was so much better before the d3 rejects joined the boat

i hope we can regenerate from all the poison and spoiled brat attitude really fast

this game is
designed about hardcore
balanced after hardcore
events play in hardcore
game mechanics are tough to learn

default is there to make some videogamehoppers satisfied thats all now those guys leave

i could not care less about some buhuhu exp on death sucks spoiled casual leaving the game

go back to d3 good thing is you couldnt fuck up another game and destroy it with ridiculous suggestions drop rates uniques lightbeamshit ect

this is a game for a hardcore niche community like it or leave it

oh here it is...the "shove off" fanboys....lol man go start a company and when you see potential customers leave go open a beer and say " WE ARE SUCCESSFULL, CUSTOMERS LEAVE YEAAAA !!!!"

so let me put it really really really simple for your brain

a
F2p
game
without
players
is
a
dead
game

got it?

and stop saying that HC is better. Check here

10 days inactivity, 300 places down...TEN days

you fanboys fail to understand that PoE IS dying (2 months and NO problem solved)
"

oh here it is...the "shove off" fanboys....lol man go start a company and when you see potential customers leave go open a beer and say " WE ARE SUCCESSFULL, CUSTOMERS LEAVE YEAAAA !!!!"

so let me put it really really really simple for your brain

a
F2p
game
without
players
is
a
dead
game

got it?

and stop saying that HC is better. Check here

10 days inactivity, 300 places down...TEN days

you fanboys fail to understand that PoE IS dying (2 months and NO problem solved)

stop crying in your multiple threads about desyc when you spam your la braindead ranger with chain and multiple projectiles holding shift down and pressing mousebutton

sad thing is you havent died yet

btw you are so annoying have no clue at all spam everyday your shit

WHY DONT YOU LEAVE IF IT SUUCKS SO HARD ?

wtf you are 78 ? 95% of the hc community doesnt even make it to 78 wow you arent really smart are you ? so 300 ppl have passed you in 10 days iam not one of them and i play every day there are tons of casual hardcore gamer

keep up the wannabee hatred i enjoy it game will be better without ppl like you

btw no wonder you cry about instant loot staying back spamming la and leeching loot for beeing in no danger at all wtf ?

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE TERM BETA MEANS ?
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Mar 30, 2013, 5:16:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info