Best 2 Hand Weapon

471 dps, no 6l tho
IGN:DreamKnight
"
Achilion wrote:
not rly its a unique , many ppl have it ,

if i got the perfect rolls on particular affixes and prefixes on a rare 2h then it would be amazing :)

but nevertheless leapin with marohi is fun i must admit its a hard hittin weapon

true.. I just had never seen that unique before.. its nice.

some really nice rares so far have been posted..

Exalted life on kill -.- If I got attack speed it would've been one of the best 2h maces in the game
Last edited by PestyHunter on Mar 30, 2013, 5:09:03 PM

Obviously working on my links right now but my primary attack, double strike, is running 7456 DPS with a 0.35 attack time. Only running Hatred for my damage aura, though I'm leveling a few auras to play around with.

I wanted to do something weird that I hadn't done in Closed Beta and came up with the idea of an acrobatic 2h sword Shadow. Went out and found this sword then made the character. Shadow was a given, since I only run him as my character, but I'm honestly surprised at how well the character has held together and the sword should help carry it for sometime to come.
I've just seen the default Mirror service topic (Default Trading - Shops) http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/283848

And there is a HUGE physical 6L 2-handed sword o.O

I hope the owner doesn't mind if i quote him here (in the end it is kinda adverising his mirror service ;) But i think it deserves a spot in this topic...)

"
vincent11028 wrote:

Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
In the making...

One prefix and 2surfix exalt chance hmmm
IGN: Abrupto
found this the other day. Could have rolled better stats but the phys damage result was pretty nice.

im using this not the best but my dps is 8-10k at the moment so all is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info