December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

MTX been shared between platforms is awful...

The dif to levelling between Consoles and PC it is not fair... Just check HC number of deaths vs LVL and you will see...

They should consider change it...

A suggestion is "divide" draw prize pool...
Share prizes for all platform is diaster...
There should be prize pool per platform.
I play poe in PS4 and loading screens, market, game performance is weaker then in PC.

Its unfair in my opinion and players from PS4 and XBox havent chance to achive prizes for 50plus...
Will they also award Dominances like they did in Synthesis event (awarded both Helm and Chest)?
hehe
wa
A crafting bench in endless delve would be nice. Maybe receive new recipes upon reaching level thresholds. PLEASE GGG! :)
If I playing in SSFHC, will the prize pool only random draw among the people who are playing in SSFHC? If not, it would be a bit meaningless for the people who want to win the prize and playing in SSFHC...
In love Hardcore solo self-found mode
"
dohh2008 wrote:
If I playing in SSFHC, will the prize pool only random draw among the people who are playing in SSFHC? If not, it would be a bit meaningless for the people who want to win the prize and playing in SSFHC...

Upon reaching level 50 in each event, you will receive a Twilight Mystery Box with a limit of one per account. The random draw microtransaction prize pool is shared between each version of the event (HC, SSF, Console etc). The Demigod’s Authority rewards will be awarded to the top five of each ascendancy class in each of the versions (they're not shared).
"
"
dohh2008 wrote:
Upon reaching level 50 in each event, you will receive a Twilight Mystery Box with a limit of one per account. The random draw microtransaction prize pool is shared between each version of the event (HC, SSF, Console etc). The Demigod’s Authority rewards will be awarded to the top five of each ascendancy class in each of the versions (they're not shared).

I see. Thanks for your feedback
In love Hardcore solo self-found mode
finally!!!

endless delve!

THANK GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info