December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

anti hype ?
It's bullshit that mtx rewards are shared across all leagues. There is no risk for softcore players grinding levels in such snowbally league as Mayhem, meanwhile avoiding deaths is a totally different ball game in HC ladder.
3 events all with guaranteed boxes at lvl50.

Even though I personally hate delving and find it extremely boring after 5 minutes, I will try to get to lvl50 on that event as well.
It would be cool if Endless Delve was a permanent game mode
flashback , to get the juicy MTX :V
For Delve. What level will we start at. Or will the Delve be diff from normal and start at lvl 1?
"Delirium mirror?" I think you meant Delirium peacock.
"As long as I have a face, Tora will always have a place to sit."
thanks for the events <3
flaskback is nice only for the added mods. But I wonder if i'm gonna play it instead of pushing even further or playing some other games than POE.

infinite delve will be boring and starting stuff no good for delve most efficient builds (and delve loots are no good 99% of the time, just there for chaos recipes). Mayhem : only breaches and harbinger are going to be fun, the rest is barely noticeable.

MTXs sucks like hell. period. Could there be some addition stashes or addition char slot (or one of 100000000 sellable quality of life features that community request since ages), races would be worth the time.
Last edited by Atlantis_arch on Nov 30, 2020, 5:48:14 AM
Please make Endless Delve a permanent part of PoE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info