December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

just checking to see how many supporter tiles i have
twitch.tv/cutedog_
well there goes my december down the drain ;>
"
How will the microtransactions be distributed across the different versions? I mean.. a lvl 90 HC SSF have the same chance to get a microtransaction that a standard lvl 90?

Basically it's 50 wings across all of the consoles and PC players so the chances for you to ACTUALLY WIN anything are pretty fucking low.

good luck if you believe in positive actitude as RNG tho..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
One week events...stupid af for casuals who work, not even that free box can hype me enough. In base scenario i could join endless delve cuz it wont be that stupid to delve til 200 just to catch up exp areas like in normal leagues, but time limit will cut the chances to join for big rewards pf.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
@GGG Please make Mayhem ENDLESS DILIRIUM Mode - Every area (acts and maps) affected by 5 random dilirium orbs
"
sintes_khv wrote:
@GGG Please make Mayhem ENDLESS DILIRIUM Mode - Every area (acts and maps) affected by 5 random dilirium orbs

I love Delve. But I would absolutely love and Endless Delirium..No mirror,.just full Delirium all the time. Endless Delirium + Nemesis would be perfect. Maybe a little Beyond? Could be too much.
PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
Hm. Well, I wish everybody a really good time with the events.

Might try a little but there is nothing tempting for me to find. I can‘t play as much nowadays to actually have fun in a week long event.

Still in deep in mourning about no more harvest though (I loved that league und would have been sooooo happy to play it for another month). Heist is okay but the gamble crafting annoys me beyond compare.
I think these three activities are very good, the only fly in the ointment is that you may have to run the story three times
How exciting!
"
Clansman77 wrote:
nooooooooooo!!!

pls ggg shadowlands inc. :(((

Lol. Still playing a 16-year-old game.

Oh wait... yikes.

Anyway, nothing facilitates burnout quite like back-to-back one week leagues. Also, as I have always said, Delve should have ALWAYS been endless. Finally getting an Endless Delve "temporary league" should prove this, once and for all, and there will be no going back. Your 20+ Delve patches, Sulphite scarabs, adding Niko as a master... utter insanity.

All that said, won't be playing a single one of these, lol.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info