December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

Endless Delve without crafting is kinda pointless.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
"
Jerle wrote:
Will probably give these a miss. I so wish it was harvest that was extended this much :(

people are still pushing that thing down ggg's throat... at least you didn't threaten them like others do.
i was sad to see the forums in here with all the threats and demands people war making afther harvest, i couldn't beleave the poe comunity could be like that.
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Nov 22, 2020, 10:11:11 PM
Stoked for endless delve!
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Hyped for this!
The real heist league launch!

Also, thanks for endless delve. Honnestly, this looks like it will be VERY fun, can't wait!

You, YOU. You tell me right now where does your card drop 'naturally' outside of stacked decks. :P
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
I can't believe you guys are pushing heist this long...

You guys must've realized by now that nobody likes heists right? Hell, the amount of people playing it right now must be similar to the amount of people playing standard... wake up GGG.
While I am glad to see all platforms included in these events, it is disheartening to see the microtransaction prize pools be shared.

The difference in the size of the player bases alone should prevent that. Add to it that the leveling process is often slower on console platforms due to the lack of pot scripts, which are very heavily used in PC, known performance issues (especially on PS4), and lack of access to keyboards for more efficient bindings, etc... The play experience on consoles are nowhere near the efficiency levels of their counterparts.

And lastly, if consoles are not allowed to share in the player bases through cross platform trade or parties during any league, why should any prize be shared? It can not be both ways. Either consoles and PC are equal in all regards, or they are not at all.
PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
seven day with bug
can one account win multiple tiers of prizes per event or is the account disqualified for the next draws if it won one of the tiers for that event.
How will the microtransactions be distributed across the different versions? I mean.. a lvl 90 HC SSF have the same chance to get a microtransaction that a standard lvl 90?
Thanks for the extra time in Heist League. One of your best ever.

Might take a break for Endless Delve, though.
I am quite frequently not so miserable as it would be wise to be - T.H. White

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.
- Azraeil (2014)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info