[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
Weo_ wrote:
"
sinner9951 wrote:
Good afternoon. I am new to the content in the game, I was lucky to knock out a mirror and I bought as much as possible everything that was offered in the build.

But I still have a lot of divs left. I don't want to download a new meta character and buy everything for him. I liked the Bomber and I want to continue playing it. But the rest of the Div xD bugs me.

What else can I buy, what can I improve? Maybe some expensive unique things? As a headhater, although as I understand it, it will not work at all for this build. Or buy it?

GZ on the Mirror, still looking for one after 5k+ hours ;-)

The Build is meant to be a league starter that is cappable to take you through all the content (except maybe ubers).
I'd not really recomment trying to min/max it to hard.

There are Strong builds out there that benefit way more when you poor currency in them.

Yes, I have already looked for items and realized that there is not much to improve the assembly further. But there were still doubts. Thank you

The build is cool, I'll try to close the league achievements with it.
"
sinner9951 wrote:
Good afternoon. I am new to the content in the game, I was lucky to knock out a mirror and I bought as much as possible everything that was offered in the build.

But I still have a lot of divs left. I don't want to download a new meta character and buy everything for him. I liked the Bomber and I want to continue playing it. But the rest of the Div xD bugs me.

What else can I buy, what can I improve? Maybe some expensive unique things? As a headhater, although as I understand it, it will not work at all for this build. Or buy it?

Really like playing SrS and every League i look to improve it further. Over Time some Things are that kind of QoL for me that i never like to look back from it. Like i use Haste permanently for improved Cast and Movespeed but more for the Option to get perma phasing from Watchers Eye Mod. Or getting an Hunter Chest with Increased Life, these Hunter Mod that gives 10% of Life all 4 Seconds and as much flat Life as i can get. An add Curse or increased effect of Offerings would be an Cherry on Top but not looking mainly for. Cause i prefer a higher HP Pool overall to get better use of % Life Regen or much more to prevent One Shots. Allways the most expensive but also best Way to upgrade would be an Elder/Shaper Helmet with an Combination of several Mods. Dream would be +2 all Minion Gems- lvl x MinionLife support- Flat Life , - 30% more Ele Dam with Skills in these Helmet - Concentrated Effect and Hypothermia Support. That would be my Dream here. For Shield i switched to an newer Base with possible Minion Mods and an "Life on Block Impli" currently crafting on (
Spoiler
these) but i have nearly no Playtime and no real hope to get these done before Standard. Currently i use
Spoiler

Getting perma Onslaught on Boots via Synth Impli is something debateable but huge QoL for lazy Flask Users like me. An Mageblood could make much Room for other Things (get rid of need of Synth Impli on Boots or use Haste and Watchers Eye) but is much fricking Gearswapping. I hope some Ideas help to get an overall Idea there and what to improve, there is much more left that could be better!-)
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
I Just learned that you can craft a chest like this quite easily:

(didn't bother hitting T1 on the offering effect, just wanted to try the process)

1. Spam Essence of Fear until you hit "#% Increased Effect of Offerings" (1/85 for T1)
-> You need at least one open affix
=> Open Suffix -> Beastcraft prefix to suffix
=> Open Suffix and prefix -> either continue or Beastcraft "Aspect of the Spider"
=> Open Prefix -> continue
2. Craft "Suffixes can not be changed"
3. Harvest craft "Reforge Caster" (guarantees Additional Curse)

done.

//Edit
Thinking about it, you could take it a bit further:

If you have an open prefix after the caster reforge, you can craft "suffixes cannot be changed" again and aisling slam it.
If you have three prefixes at this point it, has a 1/3 chance to remove the curse (if it does, just reforge caster again).
If it remove neither the "suffixes cannot be changed" nor the curses, you can even craft something useful after unveiling

something like this should be doable:
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Jan 21, 2023, 2:54:09 PM
Hello Weo,

Just came to say thank you, I switch to your build after discovering minion instability and it has been a blast.

I did a lot with it for the first time, it made me happy so thanks !

"
noufnouf wrote:
Hello Weo,

Just came to say thank you, I switch to your build after discovering minion instability and it has been a blast.

I did a lot with it for the first time, it made me happy so thanks !

Really happy to hear that you liked the Build and it enabled you to do somethings for the first time!

If you got any improvements for the Build/The Guide, let me know :-)
Poeatlas.app
How about Divergent Infernal legion instead of Concentrated effet?
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
"
Katastruff wrote:

We don't really scale our burning damage. Basically all our damage comes from the explosions.

The dps increase you see in pov is misleading when using infernal legion and tavukai.
Check the FAQ for a more detailed explanation.
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
Katastruff wrote:

We don't really scale our burning damage. Basically all our damage comes from the explosions.

The dps increase you see in pov is misleading when using infernal legion and tavukai.
Check the FAQ for a more detailed explanation.

Thx for the fast reply. I guess that's why i like infernal legion some much in delve.

Working on finding me a better shield, I think i'm still a bit squishy or i need to learn to dodge better. =D
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
I wasn't paying too much attention, unfortunately, but is this viable for Ruthless mode? At level 70 so far heh. I know I can't get the Flame dash gem, and I don't think I can get the much-needed unique, but I am unsure.
"
KinnusKitchen wrote:
I wasn't paying too much attention, unfortunately, but is this viable for Ruthless mode? At level 70 so far heh. I know I can't get the Flame dash gem, and I don't think I can get the much-needed unique, but I am unsure.

I haven't played ruthless, nor really looked into it.
But seeing some posts about the drops etc. I'd assume it would be really hard to get the gear together for the build.
I'd expect the build to not be rally viable for ruthless.
But feel free to try and let us know :-)
Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info