Super Stash Sale

"
Kaytrim wrote:
Every time there is a Stash Tab sale I look to see if there is something that was added will allow us to trade in 4 normal size tabs for 1 quad tab. I have a folder that is full of a bunch of empty normal sized premium tabs. I'd be willing to give up 8 of those so I could have 2 new quad tabs. I'm even willing to pay some points for the ability to do the trade.

They have said they can NEVER do this, its time to stop looking.
"
sirgog wrote:

Sincerely hope there's a balance patch at the same time, if aura stacking survives it's going to be another stale meta.

At the very least, the 1% reduced mana corrupt needs to go legacy BEFORE the event. Other balance can come later, but that just needs to go before it warps another economy reset.

lol

Instead of fixing cluster jewels, lets take a easy way out of something that is only a problem for the top end.
That game doesn't need more bandaid fixes, careful planning and execution for the future only.
"
sirgog wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
ak47master wrote:
This league is really dragging while there is no future plan, dates announced from devs. I guess we really need to go for Cyberpunk until January league starts :(

We are announcing our December events on Monday.

Sincerely hope there's a balance patch at the same time, if aura stacking survives it's going to be another stale meta.

At the very least, the 1% reduced mana corrupt needs to go legacy BEFORE the event. Other balance can come later, but that just needs to go before it warps another economy reset.

Aura stacking needs to Be Nerfed to the ground, at this point its a god damn joke , every 2nd build posted on reddit is some aura stacking bullshit , poe really needs desperately some proper Build Balancing.
Last edited by JohnBregol on Nov 20, 2020, 7:33:10 AM
Why did I decide to buy my currency stash yesterday? :( looking forward to get a map stash, hope what i have left is enough
"
Upgrade to quad tab when?

+1
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
A marketing hint from a business person. Announce an awesome 1 month league and then have a stash sale. You are welcome.

Unless they have a more attractive sale coming up, in that case move the sale that you have every 3 weeks anyway, away from the upcoming annoucement to make room for your hype, new and more money generating sale. Oh wait, that's exactly what they did. Who would have a thought a company who successfully runs a profitable game for more than 8 years now, does not actually need advise from some dimwit rando, who thinks he is smart just cause he has an office job.
"
You don't need to buy them if you don't need them. I started in Harvest and bought practically any kind of tab back then but not a single one in Heist, since I had already have all the tabs I need. Unless they decide to do a Prophecy tab.

And I'm quite sure that next league I will not need more tabs either.

My comment was pointing out that people would buy more tabs either when they are new to the game or there is a new league(supporter packs). We have no current hype that has attracted new players and the next league has been delayed indefinitely until Cyberpunk/WoW/Other Game doesn't affect release date revenue.

free box by spending points when???
"
Buzzard1908 wrote:
Very nice, how about fixing the lag and performance issues. Rather have this fixed then more MTX. Maybe if the game was playable you may sell something, but i guess you are all the professionals and we are just the nothing's.

Yeah,
let's cut their paychecks until the game is 100% bugfree!
let's stop artists designing MTX and make them work on netcode!

C'mon get off your high horse.
Pathetic mentality.
"
Buzzard1908 wrote:
Very nice, how about fixing the lag and performance issues. Rather have this fixed then more MTX. Maybe if the game was playable you may sell something, but i guess you are all the professionals and we are just the nothing's.

This. I would gladly buy things if the game actually ran decently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info