Big latency on all EU servers

Issue still ongoing here @8pm french time
I have the same problem.
Are you all using Free as an ISP ?
It seems linked to Free that is peering with Cogent and not Telia.
From a friends network we see traffic going through Telia and latency is fine.

A tracepath from my network I see it goes through Cogent and then ntt which for some reason has some really fucked up routing now and adds ~120ms of latency.
Can someone from GGG do anything about this ?
Last edited by CorwinLysander on Nov 17, 2020, 2:29:11 PM
"
I have the same problem.

A tracepath from my network I see it goes through Cogent and then ntt which for some reason has some really fucked up routing now and adds ~120ms of latency.

Same here.

"Free" provider in FRANCE can GGG help or we need to ask provider?
same problem since the last 2 wannabe updates the EU servers are crash as fuck ... running a 1gb connection with a high end 3090 pc and can't even finish 2maps in a row without switching the servers ... but hey lets ask 50euros for some trash wings instead of getting some propper servers runnign and no it's not my fucking provider or any other issue with connection related stuff ...
so just changed to washington dc and having a 20ping ... and i'm from germany lol
Guys game is unplayable since a couple of days, please fix it.
Thx for the tip, apparently can play the game from germany on washington server :)) without 1k + latency
Literally switching between all eu servers since days every couple of minutes :(
Same issue here. Normally all EU servers were around 60 ms for me, now they are 180-200 ms. This has been going on since yesterday.
"
I have the same problem.

Seems that all of French people having the problem so far are using the ISP "FREE" yea. I have no idea if people from germany have a similar problem to us or if it's a totally different thing though.

But i'm curious to know if GGG can do something about that. It would be nice to have some kind of insight. Kinda miss the game...
Just want to add, I am having the same issues. Im in Canada though usually play on US Texas Server, ping goes up to 1800, sometimes varies between 300-600ms. Started happening today, not sure why. Brief fix is switching gateways or restarting the game, but it always ends up bad when I finish a map.
Would like some help if possible, thanks.
Issue still ongoing this morning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info