[3.12] Aura Stacker CI - 50ex Budget Guide | Upgrades to 500ex budget | Immortal

"
obake1 wrote:
I actually picked up a +1 sin treks for only 1ex. I have the build going now and it's pretty fun, but my ES is quite low, only at about 3000 ES currently, would have to hit 98 to reach the 4.x aura effect though. Might try to pick up a divergent purity of elements, but after that I think I can only upgrade jewels and gems to really up my ES with int/es rolls, which are going to be quite expensive.

I saw the POB, discipline needs to be 21!
And you are missing lots of intelligence because Ring of Blades takes the place of Fertile mind. That alone is 20% energy shield.

At level 96 you will have 3.5k. Then keep replacing jewels. And get a rare shield soon, this will be big ES boost. Around 400 es from shield.

You can't switch to rare shield, need at least 4 more levels.
Last edited by Akshay on Nov 20, 2020, 2:19:26 AM
"
Akshay wrote:
"
obake1 wrote:
I actually picked up a +1 sin treks for only 1ex. I have the build going now and it's pretty fun, but my ES is quite low, only at about 3000 ES currently, would have to hit 98 to reach the 4.x aura effect though. Might try to pick up a divergent purity of elements, but after that I think I can only upgrade jewels and gems to really up my ES with int/es rolls, which are going to be quite expensive.

And you are missing lots of intelligence because Ring of Blades takes the place of Fertile mind. That alone is 20% energy shield.

At level 96 you will have 3.5k. Then keep replacing jewels. And get a rare shield soon, this will be big ES boost. Around 400 es from shield.

Yeah, my discipline is almost leveled to 20 and I'll vaal it once it's leveled.

I also have a Fertile Mind as well, but I used the Ring of Blades for the 360 degree nova for smoother clear, so I wouldn't have to aim EK in a direction.

For swapping to shield, what is the reason I need to get 4 more levels before I can do that?
"
obake1 wrote:
"
Akshay wrote:
"
obake1 wrote:

Yeah, my discipline is almost leveled to 20 and I'll vaal it once it's leveled.

I also have a Fertile Mind as well, but I used the Ring of Blades for the 360 degree nova for smoother clear, so I wouldn't have to aim EK in a direction.

For swapping to shield, what is the reason I need to get 4 more levels before I can do that?

97 to keep 4.0 aura effect. Or you can get it at 93, with 3.77 no issues.
https://pastebin.com/Y3WmG63X

The problem with 2 voices is we lose dps. Even with the 5 empty node voices, its a DPS loss. Unfortunately the 3p voices are very rare.
Last edited by Akshay on Nov 20, 2020, 3:33:33 AM
Ah ok, yeah, I went with the cheapest route suggested to use HH and that was the 2 voices route because I didn't have enough currency to go the 1% conq efficiency or simplex amulet route to also use HH. I think from the PoB you linked, I can't even cast EK if I swapped to shield without changing some other things as it seems to only leave me with 14 unreserved mana

Will be a slow grind to upgrade from here on out since play time will be limited for me soon and 3p voices is completely out of my reach.
Last edited by obake1 on Nov 20, 2020, 3:41:23 AM
"
obake1 wrote:
Ah ok, yeah, I went with the cheapest route suggested to use HH and that was the 2 voices route because I didn't have enough currency to go the 1% conq efficiency or simplex amulet route to also use HH. I think from the PoB you linked, I can't even cast EK if I swapped to shield without changing some other things as it seems to only leave me with 14 unreserved mana

Will be a slow grind to upgrade from here on out since play time will be limited for me soon and 3p voices is completely out of my reach.

That's because I didn't allocate jewel socket in the new cluster.
So you will have enough to spam EK permanently.
any idea how to add shock to EK? Something more ease to 1click play without smite, smiting is so annoying :)

nvm found 2, Elemental Proliferation Support and Innervate Support
Last edited by xMarox on Nov 20, 2020, 4:55:10 AM
Which aura do you drop to fit in malevolence???
"
sepfire wrote:
Which aura do you drop to fit in malevolence???

Molten shell. If you want to drop an aura.
Determination or else, you will lose defense.
Hi,

what would be the next steps to increase Energy Shield (3.380 atm) + Survivability and Damage?

(Still need to level some gems and change flasks)

Currently my budget is 20ex.

Thank you

https://pastebin.com/SJgZMjZD

Last edited by fivehundredpingthief on Nov 20, 2020, 8:53:16 AM
here are my jewels upgrades, the cheap ones with 1% mrr:
Nadir Mode 25% spell dmg
Apex Mode 25% spell dmg
Green Dream - DPS boost + Freenzy charges with Medium Cluster (6) 25%, FAE + 5% Cold Res and 3 to all res (cost about 6ex) = 32% chance for freenzy charge. doesnt work on clusters... shit.
assasin haste - but its not so good (in my case ~300k dps)
izaro's turmoil - 20% cold damage + ignite/freeze 2%

also, get any fire dmg but no on rings, they sky rocket to 10ex... better upgrade is +6% inteligance (+ ~200ES with 2)

*need help with phys damage red
https://pastebin.com/8r14qEPG

whats wrong in my build, i copied my friend pob who have only 10kk dps and he has 100.000phys damage pool, i have nothing, wtf ?? (same build)
Last edited by xMarox on Nov 20, 2020, 12:57:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info