[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

https://pastebin.com/QmxagRSp

Keeping it simple, using the same gear set up as Paruz and Neo.

Still room for one more aura but needs some better life recovery (like Carrion) or use vitality.

4.3m dps
5.5 life and 750 ES
"
Ninjea wrote:
"
What skills am i supposed to use until i cant afford death's oath?

Caustic Arrow

My only problem with CA is that its so hard to deal with bosses in Act 1 even with the help of wither.
why use ca at start when there is chaos slinger facerolling all acts?
Can u do a PoB for the new 3.17 update?

And are there much changes to the build?
Hey! I am also interested.
"
Grizone wrote:

Ye but i cant use slinger until lvl 24+ my main issue is boss killing on the first acts
Last edited by sorlix on Oct 19, 2021, 8:40:12 AM
"
frag0ne wrote:
Can u do a PoB for the new 3.17 update?

I will probably do that at the end 3.16 league 😁
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
"
sorlix wrote:
"
Grizone wrote:

Ye but i cant use slinger until lvl 24+ my main issue is boss killing on the first acts

rush very first chaos nodes I guess, topleft (corruption) needs like 13 points with one more below it (acrimony) with life recover wheel super useful at start (carrion), same for topright (atrophy) and there is another one right below it too. any way it shouldn't be worse than starting as scion >_<
"
sorlix wrote:
"
Ninjea wrote:
"
What skills am i supposed to use until i cant afford death's oath?

Caustic Arrow

My only problem with CA is that its so hard to deal with bosses in Act 1 even with the help of wither.

I added a blight spell totem. Made for deathless Brutus (1 portal for flask restock) and Merveil, although slow.

Alternative is starting ED Contagion (pathing through spell damage at the start) and speccing out in Act 3 (7 respec points)
I feel that I should remind everyone that Misery Everlasting is moving off of Large Cluster Jewels because of curse changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info