[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

Please dont forget one pob for only 1 cluster as before. i love your build
Im hyped for this league and im waiting for this build
@f4ward I'm not the best with trees but i tried to do a non cluster setup keeping as much of the original damage and defenses as i could but you lose half the DA damage and almost a mil from CA (only like half a mil from it without hidden potential) and the lightning and cold res need some work but there's two empty jewel spaces to work with and you could prolly further optimize it but

https://pastebin.com/X4WZFhNv
"
f4ward wrote:
I'll need some time to think about the best approach.

In general, the right side gives us more damage and life on kill, which we can use to replace Brush with Death on the clusters with DPS notable.

Without Acrobatics, we don't loose 50% of the armour, so we have ~3k armour (same gear as previously. will need to update it, so probably more), and now its more effective.

Even if we go left for the Armour, its a high investment to get a significant improvement and for a significant damage loss.

This is what I have so far:
https://pastebin.com/jsScyzbp

This is very preliminary tree and needs optimizations and some gear changes
Damage is much better, btw...

Anyway, I'm open to suggestions :)

Look at my test
https://pastebin.com/uHLiiy9Y

I think we could focus on the Mana Reservation Nodes and Focus on using triple Auras: Malevolence, Determination and Purity of Elements. Without Lab Enchant for Mana Reservation, we can fit all three and Aspect of Spider if we use Enlighten lv 3 (I think it is possible with Lv 2 but only be able to use 1 CA on full mana, remember to check the reservation of Purity since in the PoB it still on 35% reservation. Just look at the determination value).

With this, we will have a huge defensive value, without flask or endurance charges, we get 60% Physical reduction (With 3x Endurance and Flask we can get to 90% Phys Reduction), we can easily cap Elemental resist without getting it on gear. We cap our Chaos Resist with passive points alone, (Getting 90% Chaos Resist on lv 98, took some points for lv 95 Tree) and we will be Immune to Ignite, Freeze and Shook.

We will lose some damage on Death Aura, however our CA will still deal 3m dps.
Just a general suggestion about life on kill: The two small nodes before Carrion (on the right of EO) give 2% lok on cursed enemy.

With that we could even skip Blod Drinker

Oh, and there's a Bow Mastery that gives 20% AoE if we want to pick that up too
Last edited by Daiug on Oct 18, 2021, 6:34:10 PM
I'm hoping for a variation with Herald of Ash in it for extra clear. This should be fun to play.
"
Faustyna wrote:
I'm hoping for a variation with Herald of Ash in it for extra clear. This should be fun to play.

Death Aura don't need extra clear, we already explode everything instantly with Profane Bloom :D
No Dodge no hope!
"
Paruz wrote:

Look at my test
https://pastebin.com/uHLiiy9Y

I think we could focus on the Mana Reservation Nodes and Focus on using triple Auras: Malevolence, Determination and Purity of Elements. Without Lab Enchant for Mana Reservation, we can fit all three and Aspect of Spider if we use Enlighten lv 3 (I think it is possible with Lv 2 but only be able to use 1 CA on full mana, remember to check the reservation of Purity since in the PoB it still on 35% reservation. Just look at the determination value).

With this, we will have a huge defensive value, without flask or endurance charges, we get 60% Physical reduction (With 3x Endurance and Flask we can get to 90% Phys Reduction), we can easily cap Elemental resist without getting it on gear. We cap our Chaos Resist with passive points alone, (Getting 90% Chaos Resist on lv 98, took some points for lv 95 Tree) and we will be Immune to Ignite, Freeze and Shook.

We will lose some damage on Death Aura, however our CA will still deal 3m dps.

I came to something similar in my trials yesterday evening, running triple aura's. Gave me good defenses and decent damage.
What skills am i supposed to use until i cant afford death's oath?
"
What skills am i supposed to use until i cant afford death's oath?

Caustic Arrow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info