New Stash Tab Folders and Affinities System

POGGERS
A really good quality of life update GGG. Thanks as always. Now, please, please improve the trading system. Allow us to have a automatic buyout tab even if its just for maps. The quality of life that would bring to the trading community would be huge.
"
Mental_One wrote:
A really good quality of life update GGG. Thanks as always. Now, please, please improve the trading system. Allow us to have a automatic buyout tab even if its just for maps. The quality of life that would bring to the trading community would be huge.

The word on the street is that ex price this league was artificially lowered by scammers by intervening and fiddling with buyout statistics, and automatic buyout will make it waaaaaaaaay easier for these people to fuck up the statistics that a lot of people use as a reference for price formation.

On the other hand, stash tab affinity is POG. GGG is POG.
SO, TOMORROW IS HERE - AFFINITIES ARE NOT HERE.

CLASSIC TENCENT GGG
Hype, stash tabs sales too? :)
"
"
Stash Tab Folders need some further work to be compatible with console platforms. The affinity system should also be possible but will need some extra implementation work in order to make it work with the console's trade market system. We are still working out the exact details here and will share them once we have more information.

Just imagine how far along PoE on PC would have advanced if not for the first console port released in August of 2017....

You can look at my post history, I told the PoE community that it would cause endless headache, and bring no benefit to anyone - not console players, not PC players, not mobile players. No one.

The fact that a completely different stash tab system was developed for console is a huge ass slap in the face to PC users

To be fair, Chris has said it caused them consternation, but he runs a business after all - not a charity.
Patch when? c(*~*c) Gibe Patch
"
Aynix wrote:
I was waiting for this for so long.

"
Atlantis_arch wrote:
Well, was waiting for that to make some purchase.

But it could have been better, there are other affinities you can implement :
=> unload button to make all affinities items to be unloaded into stashes on a single click. Maybe except scrolls (and maybe some currency usefull for mapping) that can be put into reserverd/lockable area of our inventory

Yeah, and button for automated price check + price set and automated trade, right?
I'm an SSF player, but I guess all things I mentionned earlier don't speak to newb, my apologies.
WAW
Hmmmmm yes the floor here is made out of floor
PoggU
It's not a potato without po... or tato.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info