New Stash Tab Folders and Affinities System

QoL <3
"
SO, TOMORROW IS HERE - AFFINITIES ARE NOT HERE.

CLASSIC TENCENT GGG

I hope you are joking. Some people here don't know how time zones work. This was posted around 6:22pm EST 11/3, which is 12:22pm NZDT 11/4 (forum automatically converts to your local time or tries to). Next day is roughly 24 hours later (+ hours till closing time) which means they aren't wrong until at least another 8 hours from this post depending on how long their work day is....

Very nice quality of life by the way GGG!
Last edited by Cantspel on Nov 4, 2020, 3:47:08 PM
Yo BROS where is the Gem affinity? I like picking up all my gems and stashing them into a quad tab. I would really like you consider adding a gem affinity.
WOW this is freaking awesome!!!
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fgxdac/improve_inventory_management_suggestion/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I request this 7 months ago, so happy times, well done!
That's a godsend! Noice.
cool shit, but league is fucking dead and the state of the game is in shambles.
Might want to actually work towards making the game in a decent state. A state where you can't clear the whole contents with garbage gears, and actually make challenging things rather than 1 shot mechanics. The game has too many mechanics that are pointless and too many farming tactics that makes all others useless too. Wow is doing a huge scaling down on everything and rebalancing of things, i would suggest an idea like that with poe would be best.
Nice! I was thinking about it this week. How cool it would be to have improvement of inventory to stash item sorting. Love this!
tomorrow?
i needed it for yesterday =S \ /
finally after all these years \O.O/
SUPER UBER LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the kind of thing that can help make PoE great.
Less time sorting and more time for funner stuff.
If all working as intended, this is going to make me want to play more.
Universal Law - Balance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info