We The North - guild for mature players

interested :) from toronto myself, played since 2012 3000+ hours probably who knows!

going to ask my other guildmates (only a few of us) if they are interested in hopping over to a bigger group! would be nice to have a few more to play with
Started playing in delve league. I enjoy making and trying new builds, more so on standard than league. Applying to your guild because I'm looking for friends to play with.

Account Name: Emeris6
Character Name: Akimichi_Choji
Time Zone: UTC-6 (CST)
Discord: Emeris6#6677
Highest Level: 97
invites have been sent out, please let me know if you didnt get one.
Hi, I can't say i'm a player with a lot of experience (2 league actually). I'm looking to join a group of players for this new league starting soon. From Quebec City, 32 yo sarcastic rainbow-farting-unicorn with 2 kids under 5.

I'm playing normally between 7:30PM - 10:00PM during the week and weekend (EST)
And if I'm lucky and the kids are not monsters on sugar rush, 1:30PM - 4:00PM during weekend.

Account: Lisa_Ellana
IGN: usually ShockingTNEA
Discord: LisaEllana#4266

I'm looking foward to meet you all!

Lisa
Last edited by LISA_ELLANA on Jan 12, 2021, 6:32:17 PM
"
LISA_ELLANA wrote:
Hi, I can't say i'm a player with a lot of experience (2 league actually). I'm looking to join a group of players for this new league starting soon. From Quebec City, 32 yo sarcastic rainbow-farting-unicorn with 2 kids under 5.

I'm playing normally between 7:30PM - 10:00PM during the week and weekend (EST)
And if I'm lucky and the kids are not monsters on sugar rush, 1:30PM - 4:00PM during weekend.

Account: Lisa_Ellana
IGN: usually ShockingTNEA
Discord: LisaEllana#4266

I'm looking foward to meet you all!

Lisa

Hello Lisa and welcome. I sent an invite, hope you got it. It must be hard with 2 kids during covid and online learning. Hope POE gives you some relaxation when they go to bed :)
Hello! I've been playing POE since 2013. I have skipped the last couple leagues but I'm back in it for the Ritual league. Have a lot to catch up on.

I'm in my mid 30's and live and work in the GTA. Looking forward to playing with you kind folk!

IGN: CastGolem

Hope to see you guys soon!
"
Castellani wrote:
Hello! I've been playing POE since 2013. I have skipped the last couple leagues but I'm back in it for the Ritual league. Have a lot to catch up on.

I'm in my mid 30's and live and work in the GTA. Looking forward to playing with you kind folk!

IGN: CastGolem

Hope to see you guys soon!

Hello there. We are all going to have alot to learn in the new league :) invitation sent. Welcome. Please join our discord when you have a moment.
Thank you,
j
Hello! I'm a working professional in my mid-20s. Been playing since 2013 and have sunk an untold amount of hours into the game. Interested in joining a guild that's friendly and active.

Account: dcsuol
IGN: DCSUOLGOLEMBOIS
Discord: dcsuol

Look forward to playing!
"
dcsuol wrote:
Hello! I'm a working professional in my mid-20s. Been playing since 2013 and have sunk an untold amount of hours into the game. Interested in joining a guild that's friendly and active.

Account: dcsuol
IGN: DCSUOLGOLEMBOIS
Discord: dcsuol

Look forward to playing!

Haven't we all haha, sunk an untold amount of hours...

Invitation sent. Welcome
Hey! o/

I am casual and competitive gamer with 30+ yrs of playing experience who is looking for some consistent peeps to play with that enjoy POE as much as I do. I play other games too but don't have a good friend base that enjoys POE. I'm pretty active and enjoy working with others to progress in solo or multiplayer games. I have a little over 200 hrs in POE so far.

Discord: Narcoleptic Swag

GG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info