We The North - guild for mature players

Account Name: MasterWello
Character Name:ChiefWello
Time Zone: GMT +2
Year/Month started playing PoE: 7/20018
Highest Level:100
Another Ontario player looking around for a mature group to play with.

IGN: FreezingGeth
Heya! 31 year old gamer from Finland here looking for an active guild to start the new season with. Have 1500ish hours so far and only getting more excited about the game every season. Would like to join a community of other maturish gamers with a sense of humor and sarcasm to have a laugh while blasting maps. Also would really like to learn from others since im more of a blaster than a theorycrafter.

ACC: KINDZAI
CHAR: FLASHZZZAI
Hey there,
Student from England looking for an active guild for the upcoming league and ones after. Got just over 1600 hours and just as enthusiastic as when I first started playing back at the start of Bestiary. Would love to join, have a laugh, share and gain knowledge and have fun.

Account: TheDankesToast
IGN: PracticeEDC

Thanks for taking the time to read this hope to hear back :)
Invites have been sent out. Let me know if someone didn't get it.
Welcome guys!
Hi I'm a student at Waterloo who's just finishing their last term, and about to start a full-time job. I played my first character this league and had a blast. None of my friends play this game so I'm hoping to meet, play, and learn together with people from the community for this next league!

Account: Mandemonium
IGN: ShatteredFusion

"
Mandemonium wrote:
Hi I'm a student at Waterloo who's just finishing their last term, and about to start a full-time job. I played my first character this league and had a blast. None of my friends play this game so I'm hoping to meet, play, and learn together with people from the community for this next league!

Account: Mandemonium
IGN: ShatteredFusion

Hello and welcome. I sent an invitation. See you in discord
Account Name: RedOrcid
Character Name: CALLISHER
Time Zone: sweden

Highest Level:95

30+ guy from sweden looking for mature player community to have fun
Have played poe 2k hours+. Joined Sep 28, 2014
YorkU student on last term, looking for a small guild to play with as none of my friends are. EST.

Account: Dzen_
IGN: PeeledBanana
Discord: Dzen#2660
Sup guys! playing PoE since... a While lol. From Montreal, Canada as well. Looking for Chill players to enjoy some group playing. Usually, I start my league as an Aurabot or ED contagion. But would love to work on a group for 3.13

Play PoE usually: (eastern Time)
7:00PM - 11:00PM weekdays
11:00AM - 5:00PM (or more) on Weekend

Account: Dieselboy777
IGN: Heistie_Scion
Discord: King_Grandz#6736

See ya soon!
Pis farme ta yeul.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info