We The North - guild for mature players

invite sent, welcome.
Hello. Andy here. 54 and and recently retired - wasn't expecting to retire so soon, but came covid <sigh> Anyway, was an avid gamer until my first kid came and hung up my gaming glove since. Long story short, started POE for the first time 3 weeks ago and really enjoying it browsing through the forum saw this thread. Not sure what to expect or expected of me but would love to have the opportunity to chat with like-minded folks.

IGN: NewYork_Cheesecake - messed up my original character Blueberry_Cheesecake and have to abandoned it 3 days in :))
Good afternoon,

37m from Montreal here, would love an invite. currently on sick leave so playing much more than usual, trying for 40 challenges (hah) this league for the first time. otherwise am an accountant and looking to play with fellow canadians, and heck even get together if other montrealers are down for it.

would love an invite!

Cheers

IGN: MistressofFlame / acc oNazcao
Discord: Nazca#3453

Have a good day!
Greetings!

I'm a mature (53 today!) gamer mom, looking for a place in POE to call home. I've played POE off and on for years, but the last few leagues I've been really trying to learn the game, and progress toward end-game. I also play ESO, and misc. other games as well. I'm looking for like-minded people to hang out with, learn from, and just have a chill-good time.

I live in Minnesota, USA.

POE account: Farabeth (planning to request name change from GGG)
Kalandra character: PaisleyHelixLS

Discord: Paisley#4914
nvm
Last edited by Challson on Oct 9, 2022, 2:59:22 AM

invite sent, welcome.
"
LISA_ELLANA wrote:

invite sent, welcome.

Hey Boss :)
Hi, I’m a 58 yo empty nester from Minnesota. I’ve been a gamer on and off for years. Recently started up with Path of Exile. Seems to have lots in common with Diablo, which I like. Looking for a guild with other mature members to learn and share with.

POE name is Rognaar64
Kalandra character is Freayer

Discord name is Rognaar 3084

Thank you!
Hihi,

I'm a Canadian from Vancouver who Started Path of Exile in Talisman. On average I play a month or two a league should responsibilities permit. I can share some of the knowledge I've learned in the past years and carry bosses (this league) as needed.

Looking for a semi-active community as this league has unfortunately not been kind to the game's player count.

IGN - Halxyonous (previous league's character name), Kalandra league character name is Soul_Eater
Discord - Halxyonous#6447

"
Rognaar64 wrote:
Hi, I’m a 58 yo empty nester from Minnesota. I’ve been a gamer on and off for years. Recently started up with Path of Exile. Seems to have lots in common with Diablo, which I like. Looking for a guild with other mature members to learn and share with.

POE name is Rognaar64
Kalandra character is Freayer

Discord name is Rognaar 3084

Thank you!

cant find you any of those names.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info