[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
Hey guys,

im trying this buiuld in standard, hence missing the divergent gem parts, but Im still not able to push tp 90% (sitting at 89%). Can someone give me a hint, what Im not seeing?

https://pastebin.com/ALXnYEJU

I think, Ill replace the HH with a normal belt for more ES / minion speed since the clearing in Maps seems a bit slow.

Edit says: ok, im at 288 AE. What would be an easy fix? I guess mediums with 6 passives?

Interesting challenge you got urself :). I thought about doing some theory crafting and figure out a way to skip alternative qualities. But you biggest and most important loss would be grace+div determination combo. I would say that this kills this particular build and you would just need a complete overhaul of the whole idea. If I were you, I would bite the bullet and bought div determination so you could follow most of the build.
But I am pretty sure whole aurastacking gonna get some orbit nuking and you are making a standard build that you would use just 1 month...
Last edited by Valk_d on Nov 29, 2020, 10:54:52 PM
"
Hey guys,

im trying this buiuld in standard, hence missing the divergent gem parts, but Im still not able to push tp 90% (sitting at 89%). Can someone give me a hint, what Im not seeing?

I think, Ill replace the HH with a normal belt for more ES / minion speed since the clearing in Maps seems a bit slow.

Edit says: ok, im at 288 AE. What would be an easy fix? I guess mediums with 6 passives?

If your doing it in standard, and have no access to divergent determination but still want the phys reduction.

I would suggest a 6 medium cluster jewel setup and use a Skin of lord with iron reflex to get armour.

You would want to use 2 5p voices to save you enough points to path to golem commander and so your gloves may be changed to a pair of ES.

More RMR jewels so you may make a ES helm with 5%rmr to replace alphas howl.
Last edited by Turbo32 on Nov 29, 2020, 11:34:39 PM
any changes for my build guys? looking for improvements hehe

thank you all

https://pastebin.com/GHfPw61S
"
Valk_d wrote:
"
Hey guys,

Interesting challenge you got urself :). I thought about doing some theory crafting and figure out a way to skip alternative qualities. But you biggest and most important loss would be grace+div determination combo. I would say that this kills this particular build and you would just need a complete overhaul of the whole idea. If I were you, I would bite the bullet and bought div determination so you could follow most of the build.
But I am pretty sure whole aurastacking gonna get some orbit nuking and you are making a standard build that you would use just 1 month...

The only availble gem is 1 mirror right now :D
I see some going for 100 ex, but then again Id need all the other versions as well.. I think, Ill continue for my with my setup since the league will end in January and then look for the gems (or wont the alternative versions find their way into standard?).
"
NanoKits wrote:

Another thing I find is that unending hunger doesn't really do anything for Syndicate operative spectre for some reason. I bought the jewel 3 times now because I keep doubting myself for the test. I feel no different with or without the jewel and also the spectre doesn't really become bigger. My friend also done the testing with the jewel and he also said he felt no different. Maybe we are just smoking crack and it work lol. Anyone else can give their thought about this?

You can most definitely see Operatives getting bigger with Unending Hunger.

I'm guessing this isn't the issue, but are you sure you're putting it in the correct place? For the standard scion variant I see most of you running, it needs to go in the slot just above EE.

Regrettably, soul eater has less effect in tougher mapping situations, as you kill slower. But you can see them get noticeably bigger in easy maps with alot of +mob modifiers.

And I agree with the conversation trend about the scion variants. It gets to a point that nothing can kill you accept being afk in rough areas. Min-max starts to become a mute point beyond the 'lulz' factor.

So I was scrolling through all those synthesize gloves we have on our dead market, being jelly about all urs reduced reservations and something different caught my attention. After about 300 dense fossils I settled on a decent rolls and now I can present to you absolute insanity:

This setup gives an astonishing 365% minion damage AND 44% reduction to physical resistance of the enemy.
Also I've shuffled some things around, bought that stupid Intuitive leap with rmr and broke 300m dps with 4 golems. (This doesn't include that divergent pride -44% phys reduction (any ideas how to get that on POB?)).
https://pastebin.com/0C6h1NM1
"
Valk_d wrote:
So I was scrolling through all those synthesize gloves we have on our dead market, being jelly about all urs reduced reservations and something different caught my attention. After about 300 dense fossils I settled on a decent rolls and now I can present to you absolute insanity:

This setup gives an astonishing 365% minion damage AND 44% reduction to physical resistance of the enemy.
Also I've shuffled some things around, bought that stupid Intuitive leap with rmr and broke 300m dps with 4 golems. (This doesn't include that divergent pride -44% phys reduction (any ideas how to get that on POB?)).

Those are some sexy gloves :)

But wouldn't a pair of +1 gloves be better? since it will give +1 level on enhance and thus give +8% quality rather then +6%?

I understand getting a high ES pair might get expensive but.. if you want to min/max :D

Phys Damage reduction against hits will never work in PoB because you need to know the mobs base armor to calculate how much effective mitigation they have against your average hit, then subtract x% from that.
Last edited by falagar112 on Nov 30, 2020, 8:56:26 AM
"
Valk_d wrote:

That is a very sexy pair of gloves indeed.
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Valk_d wrote:

Those are some sexy gloves :)

But wouldn't a pair of +1 gloves be better? since it will give +1 level on enhance and thus give +8% quality rather then +6%?

I understand getting a high ES pair might get expensive but.. if you want to min/max :D

Phys Damage reduction against hits will never work in PoB because you need to know the mobs base armor to calculate how much effective mitigation they have against your average hit, then subtract x% from that.

Well, If i had big balls ofc I would vaal them and got both implicits 😎. But I don’t.
do aura skills like Icicle Mine count as auras for necro/guardian aura stacking purposes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info