[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
Rakio wrote:
Looking forward to more updates.

I have about 50ex to spend and transition from LL version.
Having many gems+ golem stones ready. Spent about 30ex into LL build already.

I think you said this build is doable with 20ex?

Also I suppose this build can easily do juiced 100% deli maps?
That is what I want to be able to do.

You will definitely be able to make the switch with 50 ex but bear in mind the scaling for this version is much better but so is the cost once you reach a certain threshold. Just the divergent determination is 16-20 ex ish etc. Dont expect to be auto running t19 100% delirium maps without a much higher investment than 50ex.
Last edited by facelessman122 on Oct 31, 2020, 4:58:27 PM
Putting a "BUDGET VERSION" to the thread is misleading. Remember this build is for giga minmaxing/transition to minmax the LL carrion golems, right? Better put Starting build instead of budget build since the build itself is minmax, therefore expensive.
Last edited by Deiv_ on Oct 31, 2020, 7:06:00 PM
"
Putting a "BUDGET VERSION" to the thread is actually misleading. Remember this build is for giga minmaxing/transition to minmax the LL carrion golems, right? Better put Starting build instead of budget build since the build itself is minmax, therefore expensive.

Its relative budget... 20ex to start with. 50-100ex to get all gear. And more for min max.

Running 100% deli or just juiced tropical islands would be nice within 50ex.
Thanks for all the responses and input.

I know it's nowhere near complete but I wanted something there for people to track.

I'll be fine tuning it as best as I can over the next week so it's at a point beginners and veterans can both get value out of it.

I honestly think you can get this build started with a couple of ex and then slowly upgrade things as you get currency.

If anyone has any items I may need to link in the guide please let me know as I'm not sure if there is a way to link stuff on here that you don't own?

I'm glad everyone is so interested in this build. It is definitely fun!
Anyone can link me with this type of set up that has at least 50m dps?

i tried tinkering with it in pob and best i can get is around 30-40 which is kinda low for a carrion.
"
xDeimondevilx wrote:
Anyone can link me with this type of set up that has at least 50m dps?

i tried tinkering with it in pob and best i can get is around 30-40 which is kinda low for a carrion.

Throw Falagar112 in your PoB and check out his setup with spectres. He is pushing close to 100m.

I have now updated the gem section to include alternate gems with their benefits on 300% aura effect. :)
also look at turbos third large cluster setup as one thing i was able to do was without running a bunch of mana reserved implicits on jewels and running champion annoint on neck still I can fit in 14 auras. now once i get more mana reserve jewels i can drop champion for ravenous horde but it gives a good way to get the reservation faster due to all the medium jewels being stacked for reservation reduction without spending a crap ton on every mana reservation implicit jewels.
"
WulfKnightz13 wrote:
also look at turbos third large cluster setup as one thing i was able to do was without running a bunch of mana reserved implicits on jewels and running champion annoint on neck still I can fit in 14 auras. now once i get more mana reserve jewels i can drop champion for ravenous horde but it gives a good way to get the reservation faster due to all the medium jewels being stacked for reservation reduction without spending a crap ton on every mana reservation implicit jewels.

I am only running 2 rmr implicits in belt and 1 rmr on tree. You don't need ex worth of jewels to get you going, it will just save you passives later once you are ready to min/max.
Swapped up my 5th cluster and changed it from 10% effect and 30% effect of determination/discipline/grace to an 8% effect (due to 1% regen) and 30% reduced purity of lightning to fit in aspect of the spider as I crafted a marble amulet. (Cost me less than 6ex to make and I used an annul to free up a suffix lol) you can be budget and only craft a redeemer amulet with 6% rmr and that will save you 5 ex(4 ex on awakened orb and 1ex on rmr base)

I'm going to work on swapping my other 4 medium clusters from 10% to 8% to gain 4% regen which is a huge amount for this build. It will probably take me from 1100 regen to 1350 regen/s.
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Nov 1, 2020, 7:19:21 AM
So with 2 rdr jewels in belt, we need one more on our stuff (you got energy from within), si it's basically 10ex+ just for the last jewel right ?
Last edited by Solemplow on Nov 1, 2020, 8:26:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info