[3.13] SRS (Summon Raging Spirit) 11+ Aura Build! Double Your Party's DPS! Fun League Starter :)

"
Nordegraf wrote:

Hi, i'm also trying out this build and i was wondering since you mentioned the nerfs to corrupted soul would it be better to go for Energy shield or Life? If I went energy shield would it be better to drop the life in the constitution node and go for a energy shield node like Unnatural Calm or Ethereal Feast? and what stats would i be looking for in the Stygian vise?

I would recommend going Life since the heavy use of uniques on our gear makes it so we do not get much Energy shield from our gear. The most important stat on your Stygian Vise would be life. Other than that, Mana is another good prefix, and for suffixes, you will want whatever you need to cap your resistances for resistance rolls. If you end up with a craftable suffix, you will probably want to craft whatever attributes you need. The good thing about going fully life based is that we are not as hungry for chaos resistance! Should make the belt fairly cheap.

I hope you have fun with the build!
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info