[3.13] SRS (Summon Raging Spirit) 11+ Aura Build! Double Your Party's DPS! Fun League Starter :)

Hi, returning player here and kidna noob.
what exactly does skitterbots do?
"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
Thanks for reading the guide!

So Skitterbots summons two little invulnerable minions that will run up to enemies. One minion has a constant aura that shocks enemies, and the other minion has a constant aura that chills enemies. The shock is especially important since the shocked ground the minion creates will apply 15% increased damage taken to enemies. The chill slows enemy action speed which is nice for defense as well.

Note that Skitterbots also give a bunch of benefits for mines, but the mine-related benefits do nothing for this build. So I will not go into detail about that here.
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
[UPDATE]

For the past week or so, I've been trying out Level 3 Empower instead of Melee Physical damage on my main SRS links. I actually like this setup better since it costs less mana for our skill, allowing us to level up Precision a couple more times :) Level 4 Empower would be amazing if you can afford it!

I have also added an "Updates" section to the guide so people coming back to the guide can easily find the most recent changes ^^
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
[BIG UPDATE]

The character hit level 96 :D The character may be on the squishy side, but if you level with safe content (Level 83 Heists and T15/Infused Beachheads for my case,) it is pretty smooth XP, and I didn't die once after deciding to push the level.

Now that I have an extra cluster jewel, I changed from a Megalomaniac cluster jewel setup to a medium aura effect cluster (Pure Aptitude + Vengeful Commander) and small life cluster (Fettle) jewel setup. (See more details in the Passive Tree section.)

I also found a mirror shard, so spending a little more money on the build. I bought a level 4 Empower, and the damage boost has been nice :) Will update again once I buy more upgrades.

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving for people in the US <3
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
The Build looks amazing :D

I'm still haven't reached maps but the build is downing every boss in 2 - 3 seconds and deleting everything on sight with melee splash.

Can't wait to play with my friend when he gets online to see how much I boost his dmg.

Very cheap and fun build, thanks Hanna <3
I'm glad you are enjoying the build! If you have any questions about the build, feel free to ask on this thread, or come by and ask on my stream if I'm streaming :)
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
Hi, first of all thanks for your guide.
I want to build up a char following your indication cause SrS is one of my favorite skills but i don't like very much Necromantic Aegis.
Do you think it can work also without it? In mind i've a Femurs of the Saint staff (also in stash!) for a 6L SrS setup.
Thanks, have a nice game!
Thank you for reading the guide! You will probably not have as much damage with a staff set-up, but I think it's a great way to start out your SRS build, since it will make gearing much easier in general. Here are some staff pros and cons I can think of:

Pros of using a staff:
-Easier to gear
-Overall cheaper
-More flexibility with support gems

Cons of using a staff:
-Movement is slow (no shield charge)
-Requires getting a 6-link staff
-Less damage than the shield setup

I would also highly recommend using a staff that will grant +3 total levels to our SRS gem rather than Femurs of the Saints for an end-game staff setup. Realm Ender is a great budget unique with +3 if you are unable to afford a rare staff.

I hope the build goes well for you :)
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
Hi, i've reached lvl 52 and put on a Victario's body but i can't have haste, hatred and wrath up at same time. All 3 auras have 50% mana reservation...how can i manage that issue?
At the moment i can have only haste, hatred, skittles and precision.Tnx!
"
Wyvpank7 wrote:
Hi, i've reached lvl 52 and put on a Victario's body but i can't have haste, hatred and wrath up at same time. All 3 auras have 50% mana reservation...how can i manage that issue?
At the moment i can have only haste, hatred, skittles and precision.Tnx!

Hello! Have you picked up all of the aura clusters on the passive skill tree? Also, you will need to make sure Haste, Hatred and Wrath are all socketed into Victario's Influence, or you will not get the reduced mana reservation. If you are still having trouble running all of the auras, you can drop Skitterbots (or Anger if you have to) for now, and add the last aura back in once you get more reduced reservation later on. You can look at the leveling section of the guide for more info. Hope that helps!
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info