Our Reasoning Behind the 3.13 Launch Delay

I will never leave you <3
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
I think most players understand. I'm grateful for your honesty and straightforwardness with us PoE fans. I agree with you that this was probably the best course of action.
Once again, raising the bar when it comes to communication between a business and its customers.

You didn't have to post this, and sure, some people are bound to be upset, but there's a good chunk of the community that can appreciate your position and care about the health of the game long term that will be cool with this decision.

Best to you and your team. You guys have had a crazy year and deserve a full-on reset this December.
I would rather wait a couple weeks then play shit early. No issues here.
I'm very happy that you've delayed release of next league as I would probably skip first two weeks of the league. Now lets pray that cbp 2077 isnt delayed anymore :v
So many games are delaying release. give GGG a break.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Not only would it have clashed with Cyberpunk but WoW's new expansion now has a release date and raiding would also start around the same time as well.
"
juo wrote:
That's, damn.

Also, Chris said the f-word.

Who doesn't ?
"
DixuMixu wrote:
more damage control...
sigh

was the f-bomb profanity necessary in an offical post, though?

all in all this whole fiasco stinks of chris not having trust or confidence in this game... you just keep advertising cyberfunk as if you want poe players to go play that game instead

The F-Bomb is never necessary but always much appreciated.
IGN : Reamus
Battle Royale please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info