Our Reasoning Behind the 3.13 Launch Delay

While it is cool to be accommodating and all - these players choose to play Cyberpunk over POE. That is their prerogative, but the other players should not be punished/made to wait. Cyberpunk can be played at any time since it is a single player game - POE is not and people have prepared everything around league launch dates. If they can't handle missing a week of the league, that is there choice to not play.
"
TreeOfMadness wrote:
Can you extend heist league duration?

I can guarantee you they will extend the league duration. You don't even have to ask.
i have more faith in Cyberpunk as in POE , dont really care about delay.
Again, the problem I have with this is not the delay but how they act like it’s all Cyberpunk when in fact they couldn’t have delivered a polished 3.13 on December 11th even if they wanted to. But they don’t wanna say they need another month because that would undermine their whole 3 month development dream and what he said previously. This whole thing just feels dishonest and manipulative.
Ninja.
I'm fine with this decision. Wanted to play heist for a longer duration anyways.
Wish you all the best and happy holidays!
Reasonable and correct decision!
How Bungie has won community communication award is beyond me when I compare it to how GGG does it
Last edited by R3kt3m on Oct 30, 2020, 8:04:58 AM
So with this massive delay we're not going to get another beta league right? Like there will be massive QA testing and silly little QOL improvements will be made before launch? Let's hope so. I don't want to meme about delays and quality like Heist again.
I love U, Chris :-)
Thank you for taking the time to explain, really appreciated and I hope you too, enjoy the holidays...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info