3.13 Launch Delayed until January

"
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
Two words come to mind when I read a lot of the comments on here.

WHINY BABIES.

It's a game FFS.

Great argument,problem solved guys.
It's just a game.
You should say that to Tencent who paid 100 million dollars for 80% of GGG.
They paid so much for just a game,if only they knew this earlier.

Just go play something else?, if GGG or Tencent or whoever is giving people such grief, then just move your self out of the situation and put your time into something else.

I can't understand people whining and moaning over a situation that they have no control over, especially when it's a hobby.

Jesus christ, I swear if these people put as much energy in other things the world would be a better place.

It's a forum, get over it.

Don't visit or read opinions if you're going to get this hurt.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Hidu51 wrote:
"
I can't understand people whining and moaning over a situation that they have no control over, especially when it's a hobby.

And the best part is, when teaser drops, they will hype themselves up anyway and they will still play the hell out of it despite this whining

Ain't that the truth.
Im happy that they delayed the patch so they can have more time to work on the content.
Eat Sleep Repeat
Last edited by benhonda03 on Jul 16, 2021, 11:02:43 PM
"
benhonda03 wrote:
Who care about Cyberpunk lol ? Still happy that they delayed the patch so we can have content without bug this time maybe......

In no where it says that they are delaying 3.13 to polish or fix bugs.

It says that once 3.13 is done and ready they will work on the next league.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
it will be used to work on 3.14

"
CLEARLY states the extra month is NOT TO POLISH 3.13, it will in fact be used to work on 3.14.
Kinda sounds like they'll make use of the extra month to work longer on 3.14, sounds a bit like a word that rhymes with bolish :)
Last edited by Maxwells on Oct 29, 2020, 10:12:01 AM
I mean I know you are the head of GGG but to put your own game down just because another game is releasing near it?!

It shows a shocking lack of leadership and confidence in your own brand that you and just a few other people thought up in a garage. You took on D3 and won..... If you've lost confidence in the brand of Path of Exile. Step away.

POE2 could take on the biggest Blizzard IP in Diablo and win easily. After this announcement, you are still that small indie developer before you took on D3. You haven't developed as a company. My own opinion of POE, POE2, and management of GGG has really hit rock bottom.

Sad to see really.
Even though this is a business decision as well as a "we did it for you" moment what about us that dont want to play Cyber. I have 0 interest. Give us a flashback or something else.
that is really disappointing, not just past few leagues was disappointing now the delay, so i am assuming that we are gonna get league delays with every major game releases to.
Today is the day that will be remembered as the beginning of the downfall of POE
"
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
Two words come to mind when I read a lot of the comments on here.

WHINY BABIES.

It's a game FFS.

Great argument,problem solved guys.
It's just a game.
You should say that to Tencent who paid 100 million dollars for 80% of GGG.
They paid so much for just a game,if only they knew this earlier.

Just go play something else?, if GGG or Tencent or whoever is giving people such grief, then just move your self out of the situation and put your time into something else.

Jesus christ, I swear if these people put as much energy in other things the world would be a better place.

By your "logic" people should not say their opinion on things they have no control over,so no,the world would not be a better place.
Everybody would stay quiet about everything that happens outside of their house.
If GGG didn't care for people's opinions,there would be no comment section here,just plain announcements.
All i'm seeing here,is people saying that the excuse is lame.
A delay is no big deal,if it's for making the game better.
This is f@cking Path of Exile,not a third grade game.
It is one of (if not The) best games in it's genre.
Like others say,it won it's place by competing with giants like Diablo 3.
This delay is screaming insecurity and a lack of trust in the game itself and the playerbase.
"
Xystre wrote:
"
benhonda03 wrote:
Who care about Cyberpunk lol ? Still happy that they delayed the patch so we can have content without bug this time maybe......

In no where it says that they are delaying 3.13 to polish or fix bugs.

It says that once 3.13 is done and ready they will work on the next league.

right? i wonder how short a post needs to be so people fully read and comprehend it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info