3.13 Launch Delayed until January

delaying to get rid of bugs Sure
delaying for another game no ty
Nice idea, quality its always the best choice. keep this great work,thanks.
Well thats dissapointing,
winter has always been my favourite time for new leagues,
I just dont know why, but back to the topic, in my opinion, you should really consider running an event for the people who wont play cyberpunk.

How about this you work on your league,
let the other people play their cyberpunk and give the people who dont care about it their old good race seasons.

PLSSS??

And just a hunch, I feel like alot of people are straight overestimating cyberpunk, it just feels similar to all these other hyped up games like
wolcen, evolved and no man's sky, in my opinion the playerbase should rather wait before they put their money into this game, and watch some streamers play it, instead of gambling the shit out of their money.
Last edited by IceKingLP on Oct 28, 2020, 6:48:36 PM
"
Yesterday, CD Projekt Red announced that Cyberpunk 2077 will now be released on December 10. We do not want to put our players in a position of having to choose between these two games, so we have decided to step out of the way and delay the release of Path of Exile 3.13 until January.

Time for a change in the executive board at GGG. This is seriously poor decision making and leadership.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Is that a bad joke?
I was looking forward to the new league in December...
just because of cybershit rly GGG?

Cyberpunk will cost them millions in profit, and december league is their most valuable of all. They can't risk it.

How are so many of you guys completely out of touch with business, and common sense?
I'm not interested in Cyberpunk, but I can see why you don't want to release within a day of each other, especially if a lot of the staff wants to play it. Overall, I think taking the extra time to polish the next league is a great idea, and I'm looking forward to it!

Also, good leadership from Chris to deliver news like this himself. Some of you exiles need to work on being more polite and less entitled. There are humans on the other side of the screen reading your comments!
nice decision Cyberpunk on 10 dec ... would not be a good release for poe
if we get less state of league then ya, why not, but if it will be shitty, players base will eat you alive
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
Is that a bad joke?
I was looking forward to the new league in December...
just because of cybershit rly GGG?

Cyberpunk will cost them millions in profit, and december league is their most valuable of all. They can't risk it.

How are so many of you guys completely out of touch with business, and common sense?

So not releasing it at all in December is even worse then by that logic?
Last edited by Converge57 on Oct 28, 2020, 6:42:59 PM
is this an out of season april fools joke?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info