3.13 Launch Delayed until January

Because Most of PoE playerbase will jump to Cyberpunk...
Chris, if your QA team do nothing .....player will still quit 3.13 for another game no matter there are other newly released AAA game or not.

Also may I ask when I can purchase new supporter pack and would it credit to POE 2 release or not....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Firstly sorry. I know this isn't something GGG does lightly and it's all around bad for everyone involved. Delays are never happy about, but this is absolutely terrible. I don't care about Cyberpunk. I understand it's a huge game to others but to me it's nothing.

Hoping it's January already.... Heist is a disappointment and I was already saddened about 50% less content in the next league.

I guess I have to figure out how to play Cyberpunk.

Edit: hot take, delay leagues till PoE 2.
Last edited by aneruok1 on Oct 28, 2020, 5:38:08 PM
good.

why launch directly into one of the biggest releases of the year (or even of recent years), when you can take extra time to catch up on polish & run a final-form event for a league which, like synthesis, took some post-launch time to evolve into its final state.

great call imo.

half the people emoing would've been playing cyberpunk anyway, and the other half will be happily distracted by the flashback league once it arrives.
Can we get legacy league with the new league stones dropping that way everyone gets the league they want to play.
damn that a stupid move but what ever xD
Tell me you can still add Harvest crafting back into the game in December. At least do that....
That's even worse than heist release. Great Job.
I hope cyberpunk gets delayed to january.
like many.. I DGAS about the overhyped cyberpunk

[sacrasm] oh dear, what do i do now, flashback or cyberpunk [/sarcasm]

im pretty sure those that do follow both games are going to play the flashback or whatever other event is planned and cyberpunk.... how is this different to 3.13 and cyberpunk??

we should have had a poll or something too see what the majority of views on this are

or is this just a lame excuse to push back 3.13
(all in all aslong as that time is used for polish to make a streamlined bug free launch ((unlike 3.12)) im not going to be too angry
Can we get LEGACY LEAGUE with the new league stones dropping that way everyone gets the league they want to play.??????????

GGG PLIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info