Sword Through Helmet Attachment

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took a sword in the head.
Missed all the vital spots. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Sorry but that just looks disturbing. Who on earth had such an idea? Why do we need this? I mean pushing into cringe territory to evoke an emotion?
I know that many people will like it, no issues with that. But I want to voice my opinion as well. Tasteless design, just one for the easy chuckles. Adds to the smell of money-grabbing, and after supporting this game for 7 years, it´s become a thin thread for me.
Last edited by CrazyHorst on Oct 28, 2020, 7:10:20 AM
"
IdleRace wrote:
You really couldn't bomb halloween anymore than you did.

There's always another basement.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Nice
I think we got the point.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Sword looks kinda out of place. I wanna my exiles be alive.
Steve Martin did it first.

Last edited by Shagsbeard on Oct 28, 2020, 8:25:10 AM
"
CrazyHorst wrote:
Sorry but that just looks disturbing. Who on earth had such an idea? Why do we need this? I mean pushing into cringe territory to evoke an emotion?
I know that many people will like it, no issues with that. But I want to voice my opinion as well. Tasteless design, just one for the easy chuckles. Adds to the smell of money-grabbing, and after supporting this game for 7 years, it´s become a thin thread for me.

Exactly. GGG, this is now bordering the mental health territory. Are all of your content designers alright?
Nice, i have another idea that could fit perfectly :

"Extracted guts"- MTX ( = pulling your own intestines behind you, optionally beeing consumed by your following cat pet )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info