Sword Through Helmet Attachment

"
girng wrote:
Wish I could have experienced this sword through my right eye to diminish some of the pain in Harvest

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
You really couldn't bomb halloween anymore than you did.

Everyone's focusing on the eye...

But dude, that sword had to go through *the skull* to get there.

Not-so-hidden message: TencentGGG think Exiles are functionally braindead.

SUBTLE, GUYS. REAL SUBTLE.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Would have been better if the goddess was the weapon struck on the exile's head..

but yeah right..

I'm too boring to kinda use this I guess.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Lol nice one GGG
Next up: 1/2 a head bc the other 1/2 got cleaved right off.
eyeeyeeye.. thats cool!
I also like the knock-off style generic name. 'Sword Through Helmet' reminds me of 'Young Wizard Boy', 'Comic Hero Man' and 'Pretty Sailor Girl' Halloween costumes. What next? Magic Metal Body Covering? Small Cute Animal Pet?

Nice, a pack of pumpkins decorations would be great too :P
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
"I was an adventurer like you, till i took a sword through my skull"
Last edited by Camatoo on Oct 28, 2020, 4:55:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info