[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

How did you level this build up?
I did Caustic Arrow in a 5 link Silverbranch, which I changed into a Silverbough at level 36. Used CA all the way up until act 10 Kitava. Then I did the first couple labs on CA, swapped gear and did Merc lab. Then pushed low maps till upper 80s where I did Uberlab. The swap around 70 is decent damage and really good clear speed. You just have to get creative with what nodes you pick up and jewels since you'll be point starved. Going 3x Grand Spectrums really helps keep res sorted for minimum points.
Guys help me please! My tornado spawn rate is so low, whats my problem?
Spoiler

This is my pob https://pastebin.com/cDVCULgs

Help please!

"
shdw1798 wrote:
How did you level this build up?

I leveled Blade vortex after getting the first ascendency, before that i just went toxic rain with a quill rain, getting the 3 grand spectrums like VKpD said works really well too, 63% resists at fairly low level is really nice

"
TheDyssaN wrote:
Guys help me please! My tornado spawn rate is so low, whats my problem?
Spoiler

This is my pob https://pastebin.com/cDVCULgs

Help please!

You dont have awakened swift affliction (missing 10% skill reduce from that) and you dont have a 20/20 or better Less Duration, upgrade those two alone, will double your tornados
Last edited by Supaspork on Jan 31, 2021, 4:57:18 PM
I played this build last league. Even with the nerf this build is still pretty awesome.

Timetwist and the belt are probably the only one I need to change on my gear right now. And Kaom's too.

Anything I should change with the skill tree?

https://pastebin.com/U3xP7CVa

Took Risk Awareness because dealing with reflected damage is annoying. Reflexes route because I have enough strength on my jewels. And gives a lot of evasion.
Made it to 92 so far it's really nice and start to shine when you get near to .12 as you said, i'm at .13 and just need to get my 2nd ring to 10% to get to .12 but i love it already and don't feel like playing anything else ever.
IT FEELS SO SMOOOOOTH.
Thanks alot for sharing the build man
Nice Build so far, my Question is why we want Frenzy Charges?
how do you get res capped on this build?
I have :

-10 on 2 rings
-15 on the neck
21/23 less duration
Awakened swift affliction
phantasmal haste ( with enhance 4)
-1.94 gloves
-1.99 boots

My tool tip only shows buff lasts .20. How do I get it lower?
What is your experience regarding the spark spiders and how they make our attacks behave more like spark rather than a simply visual change? After some (pretty scuffed) testing, it seems to me like using the spiders is an overall nerf to the build right now. While it's obvious that they move faster, hence more range, it feels to me like they hit less times per second as well as decreasing the aoe coverage, combining this with travelling faster through enemies and it's a huge nerf to your damage and also to the healing from watcher's eye.

Swapping to the tornadoes it felt like bosses melted compared to before, but I'm rather torn as using the tornadoes drops my fps to where I can feel it (about a 60 fps decrease). I saw some videos posted earlier in this thread of someone taking down maven and shaper guardians with the spider effect on, so it's not like it's unviable... I don't think I can bear the lag from tornadoes when I know it's avoidable, hope they fix this up so it works purely cosmetically and don't just take it away from us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info