[3.12] Solo Aurastack Guardian - 70m sDPS with ~90k ehp (3.13 manifesto addressed)

"
Snellious wrote:
"
SirLegit wrote:

Luckly I already have a 6L all white shavs so that's done, hows the budget version do against A8? If it not great at it then I may stick with my nerco and farm A8 and elder for currency until I can afford more of the endgame version of this build.

The build will survive a8 sirus if you know the fight, but 3-4m dps will make it a little tough... it all depends how budget you start as.

I looked at most of the items besides the clusters to get the gear you list Id get all of it ideally and the 7 passive voices the medium clusters will have to be budget. Since its all or nothing it seems they get expensive quick if running heralds. I could of course try to craft my own but to get ideal minor passives it would take a while I would guess.
"
SirLegit wrote:

I looked at most of the items besides the clusters to get the gear you list Id get all of it ideally and the 7 passive voices the medium clusters will have to be budget. Since its all or nothing it seems they get expensive quick if running heralds. I could of course try to craft my own but to get ideal minor passives it would take a while I would guess.

Medium clusters sell really easily... buy the best you can afford, then sell them when you upgrade them, start with just the prefixes, first among/purposeful + 25% effect, then replace with same prefixes and useful suffixes, then replace them with jewels like mine... the progression is easy and you dont lose much in reselling, atleast i havent.

Rolling your own First Among + 25% effect are easy, save yourself the effort and buy the purposeful prerolled... as the weight on purposeful is really low.
Last edited by Snellious on Oct 30, 2020, 12:18:53 PM
"
Snellious wrote:
"
SirLegit wrote:

Medium clusters sell really easily... buy the best you can afford, then sell them when you upgrade them, start with just the prefixes, first among/purposeful + 25% effect, then replace with same prefixes and useful suffixes, then replace them with jewels like mine... the progression is easy and you dont lose much in reselling, atleast i havent.

Rolling your own First Among + 25% effect are easy, save yourself the effort and buy the purposeful prerolled... as the weight on purposeful is really low.

I see so crafting first among w/ aura effect is simple enough for first jewels. Thanks for the input, hopefully I will have the build running in a day or so.
"
SirLegit wrote:

I see so crafting first among w/ aura effect is simple enough for first jewels. Thanks for the input, hopefully I will have the build running in a day or so.

Good luck, looking forward to seeing your progress.
"
Snellious wrote:
"
Great build! Have been playing this build in the Asian server, pretty much rocking all contents (except for some deaths in W8 Sirus fights). I am now at lvl95 with 6.9K ES, over 3K ES regen, but only 70% physical damage reduction at hideout and 90% with all charges and auras up.

Just a question of the ascendant variant, is 400% aura effect achievable without having Prism Guardian in the POB? 'https://pastebin.com/M2UrrWf7'
Looking for even more tank and DPS with an ascendant character, if possible.

Prism Guardian doesn't grant aura effect where a rare shield can grant 10%. The reason i used it in that POB is because there is 75% reduced mana reservation on the tree/gear meaning prism guardian auras reserve nothing... with a 15% rare shield it costs 10% of the aura reservation or 5% per 50% aura x 3 auras so 15% more mana reserved is less auras.

3k ES regen base is a lot more than I am getting (around 1900), and I have 329 inc aura effect with a level 25 vitality so you must have a lot more life regen on clusters. You also have a fair amount more ES so you should have zero issues surviving anything... but im guessing what you get in sustain you've lost in DPS... if Asian Server POB's work id be interested to see yours.

The Scion POB mentioned above is all about damage, I believe if you want tank you want to be a Guardian. Im not sure you can get more ES/regen with the 8 extra skill points than you do with Radiant Faith and Unwavering Faith.

My gear looks like: https://pastebin.com/iiEwrgsi. Just having a crystal belt instead of HH, all 35% increased effect medium clusters and with first among others replaced by replenishing presence.
"I believe if you want tank you want to be a Guardian"

Looking at Empyrian, he tanks each sirus attack while standing still and watching what it does to him.

He doesn't seem to be "all about the damage". He is using chaos inoculation which stops you from using Pain atunement and Rightious fire, so it seems to me that is a defensive choise. (and probably the defensive choise that enables tanking sirus like that) Obviously that also stops him from using prism guardian.

(His character is public btw. So if you want to see how you can get 400 aura effect on a scion, you can simply open his char in PoB.)
Last edited by NonExistingName on Oct 30, 2020, 9:29:55 PM
Snellius, im now building your build. I run into an issue that is mysterious to me.
I have doryanis boots with the gems given in your budget build. Thats 2 heralds with blood magic. In your PoB, the heralds take 13% life each.

For me, they take 23% life each. When i remove the blood magic gem, they take 12% mana each. (I probably have an RMR gem more than needed) The 2% discount on life seems to be because the champion on the cause are the only points that work. (if i remove the amulet, it goes to 25% life reserved)
The purity of ice im getting from my boots makes it slightly weirder. It reserves 17% mana without the blood magic. 32% life with blood magic. 34% life if i remove the amulet.

The skill gems in the shield are doing perfectly what they are supposed to do.

Any idea what's going on here ?
Last edited by NonExistingName on Oct 30, 2020, 11:06:58 PM
"

My gear looks like: https://pastebin.com/iiEwrgsi. Just having a crystal belt instead of HH, all 35% increased effect medium clusters and with first among others replaced by replenishing presence.

Really nice build, yeah a crystal belt makes a lot of difference when it comes to ES total, and I've had a lot of trouble finding 35%/Purposeful Harbinger clusters. The loss of aura effect getting replenishing instead of first among seems to be made up by the nice boost to regen.
"
"I believe if you want tank you want to be a Guardian"

Looking at Empyrian, he tanks each sirus attack while standing still and watching what it does to him.

He doesn't seem to be "all about the damage". He is using chaos inoculation which stops you from using Pain atunement and Rightious fire, so it seems to me that is a defensive choise. (and probably the defensive choise that enables tanking sirus like that) Obviously that also stops him from using prism guardian.

(His character is public btw. So if you want to see how you can get 400 aura effect on a scion, you can simply open his char in PoB.)

I can tank Sirus too (but i also kill him so quick he doesnt get a chance to really kill me)... trust me when I say Guardian is tankier than Scion, but Scion can be tanky enough with enough currency invested, Tanking sirus isnt actually that hard :)
"
Snellius, im now building your build. I run into an issue that is mysterious to me.
I have doryanis boots with the gems given in your budget build. Thats 2 heralds with blood magic. In your PoB, the heralds take 13% life each.

For me, they take 23% life each. When i remove the blood magic gem, they take 12% mana each. (I probably have an RMR gem more than needed) The 2% discount on life seems to be because the champion on the cause are the only points that work. (if i remove the amulet, it goes to 25% life reserved)
The purity of ice im getting from my boots makes it slightly weirder. It reserves 17% mana without the blood magic. 32% life with blood magic. 34% life if i remove the amulet.

The skill gems in the shield are doing perfectly what they are supposed to do.

Any idea what's going on here ?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blood_Magic_Support

Blood Magic Support has a mana multiplier of 193% at level 21, so a herald has 25% base reserved and I have 51% reduced mana reserved on my build (my auras use 49% of their mana) so... 25*0.49*1.93 = 23.64 rounded up to 24% of my mana which is what it shows on my POB and in game. Prism Guardian grants Blood Magic but not via the support so it doesn't impart a mana multiplier.

I also have my blood magic support setup in my gloves, not my boots.
Last edited by Snellious on Oct 31, 2020, 12:32:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info