[3.12] Solo Aurastack Guardian - 70m sDPS with ~90k ehp (3.13 manifesto addressed)

Any Suggestions on my Build, which i can improve? Im on Standard but got a few alt Gems, some are not in the gear cuz i wait for alva to corrupt them for 21s
Last edited by _TheQue_ on Dec 20, 2020, 1:43:55 PM
"
_TheQue_ wrote:
Any Suggestions on my Build, which i can improve? Im on Standard but got a few alt Gems, some are not in the gear cuz i wait for alva to corrupt them for 21s

Gear looks fine, not sure but POB has you over reserved mana and I'm unsure what's wrong with it...

Your tank is fine, your dps is serviceable... only upgrades are better clusters and corruptions, unsure how that will go in standard.
Hi thanks for the build, it feels great. I did some testing and found that Energy shield leech gem deals the same amount of damage as hypothermia while leeching and thanks to RF we will always be leeching. I feel like this leech gem is better since not all mobs/bosses can be chilled to get the most out of hypo. At 23% quality leech gem gets more dmg, and ofc the leeching along with good regen is always a bonus. Thoughts?
"
Xervite wrote:
Hi thanks for the build, it feels great. I did some testing and found that Energy shield leech gem deals the same amount of damage as hypothermia while leeching and thanks to RF we will always be leeching. I feel like this leech gem is better since not all mobs/bosses can be chilled to get the most out of hypo. At 23% quality leech gem gets more dmg, and ofc the leeching along with good regen is always a bonus. Thoughts?

I agree :)
"
Xervite wrote:

Ill look into this at some point... you take damage from rf/other source, you cast, you are now leeching, you are now full healed (between leech/regen/cinder swallow), you cast again... will you be leeching when you cast or will you be full es?

Even at 10+ cps im curious if you will get the benefit without losing a bunch of ES from tanking a boss or something.

The leech could be nice regardless but all bosses can be chilled (but they cant be frozen).
Last edited by Snellious on Dec 28, 2020, 4:23:17 AM
"
Snellious wrote:
"
Xervite wrote:

Ill look into this at some point... you take damage from rf/other source, you cast, you are now leeching, you are now full healed (between leech/regen/cinder swallow), you cast again... will you be leeching when you cast or will you be full es?

Even at 10+ cps im curious if you will get the benefit without losing a bunch of ES from tanking a boss or something.

The leech could be nice regardless but all bosses can be chilled (but they cant be frozen).

Hm I can't say about 10+ cps but rf does make it super hard to maintain 100% hp. I've personally swapped over to awakened ele focus for the raw power and I find that working better for me.
"
Xervite wrote:

Hm I can't say about 10+ cps but rf does make it super hard to maintain 100% hp. I've personally swapped over to awakened ele focus for the raw power and I find that working better for me.

Your ES regen should be higher than your RF degen... by a lot! You are constantly on full ES in my experience.

Elemental Focus means you cant shock/chill or freeze... and without freeze you lose corpse removal from herald of ice... if it feels better to you that's nice... but my current setup feels good to me and I can kill final Sirus phase before he moves without a gem swap so I have more than enough dps.
Last edited by Snellious on Jan 5, 2021, 7:36:13 AM
3.13 breaks this build?

at end game for my scion theory craft loses 30% of his increased aura effect which is more than half his damage...

My current POB loses 28% of his increased aura effect which again is about half his damage... this also puts you under 275% inc aura effect for 90% resists on level 20 gems

This is ONLY from the changes to small medium cluster passives (6%->3%) not including any changes to first among equals...

We will see how this change is actually implemented (instead of what manifesto shows) and ill let you know what's happening from there.

If this change happens as expected, hopefully the old clusters are legacy so I can always go back to standard to remember true power... but it also may make this build a lot cheaper :)
Rip build :(
Loving this build! POB seems to no longer be showing the clusters being used properly. Any way to fix that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info