[3.12] Solo Aurastack Guardian - 70m sDPS with ~90k ehp (3.13 manifesto addressed)

"
iamDoudar wrote:
"
Snellious wrote:

Because duration does nothing for arc (but does for spark and ek), if i got a corrupted shavs it would want to be a +1. This is covered in the gear section of the guide, it tells which corruptions are good.

i simulated it on POB and it added around 6mil total dmg, is there anything i am missing here?

Not sure why I doubted myself, but I just tried on my POB and I dropped from 74.0m to 73.4m (due to the loss of the 10% spell damage implicit) where a +1 gets me to 77.0m

Is your POB Spark or Ethereal Knives?

EDIT: Just did a little more research... seems like Vaal Arc has the duration tag where normal Arc does not, I'll update my main post about this. It shouldn't work like that but it seems to.

If i had 50ex I'd swap to a 21/20 Vaal Arc and a +2 Duration shavs but im not really playing anymore this league but ill keep it in mind if I play lowlife aurastack next league.
Last edited by Snellious on Nov 23, 2020, 12:35:53 PM
Hey again! Since I had so much fun with the build and the journey to 100 was smooth sailing and I felt like I'm not done with the character yet - I decided to try min/max it as much as I can. (Perhaps toss all the gear on A scion and level another toon to 100 this league)

Very happy with it so far. Managed to fit in all the auras, with Grace and Determination included - and also Aspect of the Spider on top of all. Also Tailwind and Elusive from boots togetehr with a +2 Shavs. To save a gemslot I went with Arcane Surge from my Watcher's Eye, together with 2 other useful mods. I think the Hatred crit puts me close to 100% crit with flasks up! (+3 Shavs is bit off my budget currently since every small upgrade is starting to cost hundreds of ex now)

My only concern with Spider is the tiny tiny aoe due to Divergent Precision in Enhance setup, but for bosses like Sirus/Shaper/Uelder where you can hug them - it works well!

Not sure about my current POB dps, not 100% on all the boxes to tick but it's by far the highest dps char I ever played!

Upgrade wise next up,I probably Aim for a 10% double dmg to spells Nebulis, maybe some +1 Gem corruptions for the slots where they matter etc and if possible upgrade my 35% jewels to better suffixes!

I'm also open for suggestions and ideas to further improve my character (aka dump hundreds of ex of currency :D )
"
larsahh_ wrote:
Hey again! Since I had so much fun with the build and the journey to 100 was smooth sailing and I felt like I'm not done with the character yet - I decided to try min/max it as much as I can. (Perhaps toss all the gear on A scion and level another toon to 100 this league)

Very happy with it so far. Managed to fit in all the auras, with Grace and Determination included - and also Aspect of the Spider on top of all. Also Tailwind and Elusive from boots togetehr with a +2 Shavs. To save a gemslot I went with Arcane Surge from my Watcher's Eye, together with 2 other useful mods. I think the Hatred crit puts me close to 100% crit with flasks up! (+3 Shavs is bit off my budget currently since every small upgrade is starting to cost hundreds of ex now)

My only concern with Spider is the tiny tiny aoe due to Divergent Precision in Enhance setup, but for bosses like Sirus/Shaper/Uelder where you can hug them - it works well!

Not sure about my current POB dps, not 100% on all the boxes to tick but it's by far the highest dps char I ever played!

Upgrade wise next up,I probably Aim for a 10% double dmg to spells Nebulis, maybe some +1 Gem corruptions for the slots where they matter etc and if possible upgrade my 35% jewels to better suffixes!

I'm also open for suggestions and ideas to further improve my character (aka dump hundreds of ex of currency :D )

The AOE issues with Divergence Precision/Enhance is mitigated with min-maxing as it doesn't belong in Enhance... Lowlife optimal is Puritys of Ice/Elements and Discipline, CI is Purities of Ice/Elements and Vitality (as your life is full)

As for your upgrade list, it depends if you wanna max out DPS or Tank 1st... If you aim for more tank then medium clusters are the way to go, lose 2% inc aura effect (vs First Among Equals) with 35%, t1 ES, t1 Int and either chaos res/str/regen as needed. These will grant 80 ES, 50 Int (10% ES) and 40 increased aura effect but are INSANLY expensive...

But overall you have managed to minmax your gear better than I had but id swap determination for purity of elements for another 8%x aura effect pen (and move it into your enhance instead of precision) and look for 23 qual versions as that pushes it to 9%x aura effect pen
Last edited by Snellious on Nov 24, 2020, 3:56:49 AM
Hi.
good day to you.

i would like for anyone to help me.
I'm using the Budget POB but I only have around 1m damage.

I have all the item aside from the flask but why is my damage is to low compared to budget damaged 3m.

below is my POB. kindly help to advise me any1.

https://pastebin.com/mczGxx2t

I am also looking how to improve my stacker as well. I am sure I am missing some items or could replace or more around. Any info or help would be appreciated. Thank you. Here is my pastebin https://pastebin.com/1fWrKg0t
Last edited by Frostymugg on Nov 28, 2020, 8:58:00 AM
"
iSumire wrote:
Hi.
good day to you.

i would like for anyone to help me.
I'm using the Budget POB but I only have around 1m damage.

I have all the item aside from the flask but why is my damage is to low compared to budget damaged 3m.

below is my POB. kindly help to advise me any1.

https://pastebin.com/mczGxx2t

Your pastebin is actually https://pastebin.com/aJw6fzem and you have 2.7m dps.

You are a guardian so you generate charges, you have inspiration linked and you shock and chill thanks to call of the brotherhood... you have to assign these things in config.

Not sure why you have 2 life flasks... get a diamond and a granite.
Last edited by Snellious on Nov 28, 2020, 7:25:58 AM
"
Frostymugg wrote:
I am also looking how to improve my stacker as well. I am sure I am missing some items or could replace or more around. Any info or help would be appreciated. Thank you. Here is my pastebin https://pastebin.com/753caNyZ

If you want help from most people try to provide a correct pastebin, lucky I'm willing to go the next step for people.

Your pastebin is actually https://pastebin.com/1fWrKg0t

8.8m shaper dps with EK isnt bad... If you are looking for upgrades look at the gear section and look at the recommended corruptions.

You wont achieve the dps of the top min-maxers without the alt qual gems of heist. But there is room for improvement with clusters, can work on fitting an aspect (will need some rmr corrupted jewels for that)...

It all depends on what you are looking for.

Thank you for taking the time to look at the Pastebin and give me the correct one. I will look into the areas that have been mentioned. I really want to start going to the min/max but from the looks there is NO end. LOL
"
Frostymugg wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to look at the Pastebin and give me the correct one. I will look into the areas that have been mentioned. I really want to start going to the min/max but from the looks there is NO end. LOL

There is an end theoretically, but requires 6-8 (8 for the scion version) mirror tier cluster jewels (according to league prices), 2 1 Voices and a bunch of perfect double corruptions on uniques... possible but super unlikely.

I wonder what a 6l high/perfect es Shavs would cost with +1 socketed and +2 duration... or a maligaro's with ele weak on hit and cast speed (or +2 auras)... or alphas with +2 aura and 90% reserved (or +2 aoe)... or a prism guardian with +2 aura/aoe and level 23 grace... these are the double corruptions for min max... not including the corruptions for the call of the brotherhood rings (that have the quality on them)
Thank you for taking the time to help and share your info. really

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info