[3.12] Solo Aurastack Guardian - 70m sDPS with ~90k ehp (3.13 manifesto addressed)

"
relizx wrote:
Hi!
I play in CI. And I need some help with my build. I have problems with dmg, especially on Bosses (Sirius shot me and i do little dmg..) I'm bad with POB :c
My pob: https://pastebin.com/KinCfg3a
I have x3.55 aura effect, but my purity of *** give only 89% resistance, not 90%... Why?
So.. next question, how i can progression with my build?
I have 20ex (I play on PS4) right now and i think what i can:
1) Improve my shield (Redeemer + Shaper) give +10% aura effect (cost ~8ex)
2) Buy Anomalous Inspiration Support (cost ~2-3ex)
3) Buy Awaken Controlled Destruction (1 lvl cost ~5ex)
4) ReCraft my amulet. Delete "Vitality", add "+1 all dex skills" (cost ~9ex, but not problem, i think, i can sell my amulet) and Remove 1 of Herald (Which one? Herald of Ice in "PoB" grants least of all dmg) or Vaal RF? (Cause i can't use Vaal on Sirius and can't use RF in CI, cause i have 1hp)
5) Remove Vaal RF or 1 of Herald and add Anger? (I saw some people use it) But in PoB, Anger give me only 1.5% of dps.
6) Remove Vaal RF or 1 of Herald and link Arcane Surge with Flame Dash
6) If solve the problem with resistances (With Purity of ***), i can buy Divirgent Purity of Ice, move Purity from Helmet to Bots for example, remove Vaal RF or Herald and link with 4lvl Enhance Support (cost ~20ex)

And yea, about improve my clusters i know, but i think i need first of all do something from the list above

If there are other ideas, I would also be glad to hear
Thanks for help! :)

Since when cant CI use RF? Assuming you can, use normal RF and Vaal Haste for more damage

As for your 89% fire resist it is because you have less than 275% aura effect (you have 255% with 3 heralds, 247% with 2) meaning it needs to be level 23 to be 90, Ice and Lightning are in your helm so are 23.

If you drop a herald, id drop thunder before ice as ice has corpse removal.

Anger isnt worth it imo, you have no fire damage scaling.

As for upgrades (outside of clusters), you NEED a watchers eye with the mod: (25-40)% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath as that is the best mod it can have for EK, getting a 2nd mod would be nice too https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/0jWQ03YFg

Other than that, getting 275%+ (x3.75 in pob) aura effect is step one, through better clusters/shield so your resistance can be 90 with the auras out of your helm, then you can put smite and grace in there for more tank/dps.

Determination does very little (as you have no armour because you are CI), instead you can put dread banner there for the reduced accuracy of nearby enemies, or get aspect of spider (or both).
I'm currently experimenting with Divergent Determination together with Grace. Took some time and currency to fit everything in and it feels pretty good running around with 50k+ armour and ~60 chance to evade. And add Anomalous Dread Banner on top of it - really tanky! At least I think this will be my defensive setup till 100 and then I will see what I can do more to increase damage. Since I'm currently running Doryanis Delusion, I can't really fit in Aspect of Spider unless I switch out boots or amulet but that's going to require a lot of RMR corruptions on my small jewels!

Anyway, tankyness feels really great with all the armor and about 5.8k ES, there's lot of more room on small jewels depending what I need but I think I'll focus on double corrupted Maligaro's first, or perhaps moving on to 35% medium clusters. Also need another level for aura effect on the tree!

But overall, having a blast now! It felt bit weak in the start with barely 4k ES, when I could still get 1 shot, but dont think that will happen anymore unless it's a very badly corrupted 8M map or something like that! Also damage feels very respectable and will only be improved with higher awakened gems, +1 corruptions to gems, better Maligaro's, better clusters etc!
"
larsahh_ wrote:
I'm currently experimenting with Divergent Determination together with Grace. Took some time and currency to fit everything in and it feels pretty good running around with 50k+ armour and ~60 chance to evade. And add Anomalous Dread Banner on top of it - really tanky! At least I think this will be my defensive setup till 100 and then I will see what I can do more to increase damage. Since I'm currently running Doryanis Delusion, I can't really fit in Aspect of Spider unless I switch out boots or amulet but that's going to require a lot of RMR corruptions on my small jewels!

Anyway, tankyness feels really great with all the armor and about 5.8k ES, there's lot of more room on small jewels depending what I need but I think I'll focus on double corrupted Maligaro's first, or perhaps moving on to 35% medium clusters. Also need another level for aura effect on the tree!

But overall, having a blast now! It felt bit weak in the start with barely 4k ES, when I could still get 1 shot, but dont think that will happen anymore unless it's a very badly corrupted 8M map or something like that! Also damage feels very respectable and will only be improved with higher awakened gems, +1 corruptions to gems, better Maligaro's, better clusters etc!

Its a fun build, doing this much damage while being this tanky is silly.

And you have a lot more tank then I did leveling to 100.

Thanks @NonExistingName and @Snellious for help!
I'm a fool and I counted "Aura x%" wrong. Go for 275% now.
About Watcher's Eye, ofc i use it for %phys to lightning dmg.
About Determination, i use Divirgent Determination for 90% phys reduction.
About RF idk why, but When i try to use "Original" RF (mean Click for use this Skill), RF used just for 0.5sec and disappears... When i run in LowLife, RF work's fine, but in CI doesn't work.. But... in CI i on 1hp. 1hp is full hp. RF degrade you to 1hp.. and if u already have 1hp, this doesn't work. So.. i can't use RF in CI version. Only in LL.
Last edited by relizx on Nov 5, 2020, 5:38:32 AM
Yup Google says RF doesnt work with CI.
Makes sense. The text indicates it doesn't work.
I guess the error is in PoB where it does act like it works.
"
relizx wrote:
Thanks @NonExistingName and @Snellious for help!
I'm a fool and I counted "Aura x%" wrong. Go for 275% now.
About Watcher's Eye, ofc i use it for %phys to lightning dmg.
About Determination, i use Divirgent Determination for 90% phys reduction.
About RF idk why, but When i try to use "Original" RF (mean Click for use this Skill), RF used just for 0.5sec and disappears... When i run in LowLife, RF work's fine, but in CI doesn't work.. But... in CI i on 1hp. 1hp is full hp. RF degrade you to 1hp.. and if u already have 1hp, this doesn't work. So.. i can't use RF in CI version. Only in LL.

That actually makes sence, RF cant kill you so it turns off before your life is zero... just before zero is one, the amount you have with CI... shame means you lose a bunch of damage.. good to know as I was planning CI scion for next league.

phys as extra lightning isn't the same as phys converted to lightning, you can use both but the conversion is up to 40% and the as extra is only 25%, the conversion is more damage.

as for determination, you are right, POB doesnt use it but 1700ish armour then multiplied by determination is enough even for CI... my bad.
What is minimal entrance for the budget version?
"
Hohenheim1337 wrote:

My build is now about 50ex. (~12ex on gear, 40ish on cluster jewels) It does normal t16 maps fine. I just tried a 60% delirium one with 2 players, i survived fine, but killing was too slow to build charges on a headhunter or simply to have it be comfortable. (yes i did not count that HH in the 50 ex, because it does nothing when not building up charges)Below this budget i am not sure if scales very well. It all fell together for me when i got 300% aura effect, which requires 25% cluster jewels and voices.(7 nodes)

Of course you can do low tier maps fine with 275% aura's or even anything between 200 and 275, but i just don't feel like leveling in low tier maps when you can be lvl90 so easilly with a few breachstones and i have another char that can do T16s. If you are willing to start with low tier maps and progress like its the first week of season, then i guess you can make a start at 15-20ex. Possibly even less if you want to start with a 5link shavrones.

Last edited by NonExistingName on Nov 5, 2020, 4:42:17 PM
Can i know the minimum level requirement for this build? I am level 91 and had a bad time trying to do simulacrums, I always fail to Kosis or to wave 18-20.
"
Hohenheim1337 wrote:

"
kevinmaxx2 wrote:
Can i know the minimum level requirement for this build? I am level 91 and had a bad time trying to do simulacrums, I always fail to Kosis or to wave 18-20.

The budget POB is achievable for less than 30ex.

The budget POB is level 78 (although it can be dropped to 72 with still 200%+ increased aura effect)

Remember minimum/minimal requirements isn't speed running t16's or a8 Sirus... it's what is required for the build to function.

To run end game content, getting 6 aura clusters of https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/Q20YODmHw quality or higher, running dual Voices Cluster or 3 large rare cluster and mostly level 20 or 21 skill/support gems, that means the budget is now in the 50ex+ range and the level required is in the mid 90's

@kevinmaxx2, i looked up your character and if everything was allocated that should be you are level 101 with 8.3m shaper dps with 90 all res, 90 pdr and 62 evade chance which is more than fine for simulacrum, not knowing what you havent allocated makes it tough to figure out what you are missing

if i guessed what isnt allocated at 91 you have 7.5m shaper dps and a ton of unreserved mana/life which seems more than enough for simulacrum https://pastebin.com/EiD3XHAK

and fitting smite in and using it when the buff drops off will increase your damage a bunch
Last edited by Snellious on Nov 5, 2020, 9:14:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info