[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

For bossing you guys must not forget to use the 2 totems and dual strike, they kinda melt with this setup.
Love the build.

Is 2% crit chance on the armour better then the frenzy charge ?

I feel basecrit it quite low, near 40% total? (without the expensive flask)
How do you fit all the auras in your mana?
Can you explain how you can deal with degen? i have almost 100ex into this build in Ritual and cant do delirium. degen kills me in <1 second. we get no chaos res how do we survive????
Does DPS matter on the Paradoxica or should I just buy the cheapest one?
Last edited by EnzymeX2 on Jan 23, 2021, 3:04:48 PM
"
TrueGohan wrote:
Can you explain how you can deal with degen? i have almost 100ex into this build in Ritual and cant do delirium. degen kills me in <1 second. we get no chaos res how do we survive????

How tf did you get 100 ex this early?
Hi i have everything from the list below and even replaced Abyssus with a sirus head, and still catch one-shots on Т16 rare maps. What am I doing wrong?
Spoiler

1. 5.5K+ life
2. Capped resistances
3. Finished Pantheon
4. Corrupted Blood jewel or bleed flask
5. Same passive tree & ascendancy as the build
6. Curse & freeze flask
7. Fortify on your main attacking skill
8. 100 Unreserved mana
9. Have at least 1 curse
Can someone show me a "working-cheap" stuff that use actually ...
I begin mapping and swap to vaal reave stuff ... but i feel pretty low
What weapon should i buy now in your opinion? I did get lucky doctors x3 from ritual, so now i've got sth like 30ex.

I can find better shield / armor etc by myself, i know what to look for, but what about weapon? Should i buy paradoxica with blind a.spd and phys. dmg., or maybe some better weapons? Below I'm pasting my eq

I am struggling with t12+ Maps! I keep getting one shot here and there. Not sure what am i doing wrong as i've been avoiding bosses attack. Also it takes time killing these bosses. This might be end of my journey here.
Domination League

OneAndOnlyJonn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info