[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Read the post above yours regarding precision.
For example i remove my level 17 precision gem and i go from 100% main hand chance to hit to 97%.
My HO tooltip damage goes from 102k to 85K.
Significant change for just 3%.
You have 5% to get.
Last edited by EDMOSES on Nov 30, 2021, 9:13:57 PM
"
EDMOSES wrote:

Oh wow, that's a lot. Makes sense I guess. I'll look at that now.

Any other suggestions for damage?
What would my next big ticket item be?
POB for my build ( https://pastebin.com/6KGihBLy )
I've played for a few weeks and i've gathered some pretty neat gear and the build feels good. I just leveled up to 93, i've put some exalts into the build and tried my best to make it work. Reave feels solid, easily taking down t16 maps, all conqs i fought, constrictor, enslaver and so on, almost beat an A8 sirus, but im a rookie at the fight, still learning.

But if anyone knows and can see where i've made a mistake or gone wrong, please help me. My dmg on POB says 11.1m but i feel like i should be having me.
So been trying to find info about vaal double strike linked with multistrike and arrogance linked with pride, and all info I've found is that neither works.

The reason arrogance is supposedly not working with Pride is because it only boosts the Area of Effect of the area which decides if a friendly unit is in range to get the boost from your auras and since Pride only effects hostile units it does not work.

And about Vaal DS and MS I just cant find any info which supports that the gems actually work together, All I find is that it just doesnt work since MS can support Vaal skills. So if someone could show me that they do work together I would appreciate it. The reason I could see it working would be that the minions themselves uses normal DS which benefits from MS, but I just cant find any evidence that it would be the case.

Edit; I was reading about Generosity Support and not Arrogance support, Forget about the part about Pride and Arrogance.
Last edited by Nightwishlol on Dec 2, 2021, 8:34:52 AM
"
ThalantyrDSL wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:

Oh wow, that's a lot. Makes sense I guess. I'll look at that now.

Any other suggestions for damage?
What would my next big ticket item be?

Try getting the "40% increased reave damage" lab enchant on your helm.
Make sure it is well rolled, hit me up ingame if you want and i'll sell you 1 for 70c.
Just for fun try replacing that mark of the elder ring with a steel ring with added # to # phys damage, check your tooltip to see what change you get. I do prefer Vulnerability as a curse over Assassin's mark but i suppose that is not a big issue.
Ryslatha's coil is badly rolled, you can get 40% more max phys damage and then use catalysts for a further 8% for a 48% total. Don't bother with the less minimum roll.

"
Nightwishlol wrote:
So been trying to find info about vaal double strike linked with multistrike and arrogance linked with pride, and all info I've found is that neither works.

The reason arrogance is supposedly not working with Pride is because it only boosts the Area of Effect of the area which decides if a friendly unit is in range to get the boost from your auras and since Pride only effects hostile units it does not work.

And about Vaal DS and MS I just cant find any info which supports that the gems actually work together, All I find is that it just doesnt work since MS can support Vaal skills. So if someone could show me that they do work together I would appreciate it. The reason I could see it working would be that the minions themselves uses normal DS which benefits from MS, but I just cant find any evidence that it would be the case.

Regarding arrogance affect on pride.
With a 20/20 arrogance linked to pride it gives "24% inc EFFECT of aura" not AREA.
Multistrike does not work with Vaal D.S. however it does work with normal DS.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Try getting the "40% increased reave damage" lab enchant on your helm. Make sure it is well rolled, hit me up ingame if you want and i'll sell you 1 for 70c. Just for fun try replacing that mark of the elder ring with a steel ring with added # to # phys damage, check your tooltip to see what change you get. I do prefer Vulnerability as a curse over Assassin's mark but i suppose that is not a big issue. Ryslatha's coil is badly rolled, you can get 40% more max phys damage and then use catalysts for a further 8% for a 48% total. Don't bother with the less minimum roll.

Thanks.

I'll aim for Vulnerability but it's quite expensive for it with other decent rolls. I got Assassin's Mark as an entry point curse. Seems to be helping.

Managed to get my accuracy up last night so it's at 100-normal / 98-evade, so I still have some work to do - maybe a ring/gloves with accuracy will help but managing my INT/DEX is tough. I'm also using 3 accuracy nodes still so that's less than ideal. Those 3 points could be in Life/Armour.

I'll get that enchant ASAP and make sure my helm is decent first.

Ryslatha's I'll keep an eye on trade for something better. I assume that maximum is more important than minimum with this build?

---------------

I should also add here that I'm short on gems.

a) I'm NOT using Pride as I don't have Auls. The gem is slotted but not being used which probably isn't helping. Any thoughts on what to replace it with? Mana on my build is tight for reservation, even with the 15% notable.

b) What's another good gem to slot in with my Leap Slam? There's a spare slot there at the moment which is holding my 'leveling' Dread Banner. Is it worth getting something like Reckoning up?
when in doubt just link faster attacks with leap slam lol, faster movement is great
"
ruuuuuu wrote:
when in doubt just link faster attacks with leap slam lol, faster movement is great

I already do :)
"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
Nightwishlol wrote:

Regarding arrogance affect on pride.
With a 20/20 arrogance linked to pride it gives "24% inc EFFECT of aura" not AREA.
Multistrike does not work with Vaal D.S. however it does work with normal DS.

My bad I was looking at Generosity Support, late night brain lag.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info