[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Exiles, please show leveling tree. I can't start league without it ;(
Hi! I need some help.

I was playing a Champion Toxic Rain but I regret before doing my first map (I don't like Toxic Rain skill style). I decide to play this Reave build, so I spent the Regret points to change ascendancy and some passive points of my three, get a very cheap equipment and now... I can't kill anything. I know I ruined it, but I don't know where.

Can check my character and tell me if there are any solution? Or I need to create a new one? I really HATE doing acts so if I can avoid that, better, but I don't have any currency left so, if the only fix is start new one, ok, but someone can tell me where is the source of damage I'm missing? Because I don't have any clue how we make damage.

https://pastebin.com/wBKJBSue

Thank you.

Edit: yeah, I know about the tree, my question was more about where the source of damage came from but my error was because I was checking another PoB build, so that's why I didn't know where the damage come, I was like "the hell is this?", so It was a very dumb error of my part. Thanks for answer, I'll start another character.
Last edited by NGXIS on Oct 26, 2021, 2:20:00 AM
Bro, you have skill tree still specced like you are bow dmg over time build. Basically you need to go to left, and not right.

you cannot respec ascendancy, buy attack gems and expect it will work. Even your previous toxic rain gem scales of dot nodes on tree. As I said, now you need a lot of regret orbs to redo it (those are not cheapest atm). correct approach would be to respec tree first and then later get into respeccing ascendancy. Would start again imho if I was you.
Last edited by Daemonion on Oct 25, 2021, 5:19:10 PM
Right, you don't have the passives for a one handed sword build lol.

You also need:

a shield that isn't converting some of your phys to fire

abyssus helmet

ahn's might sword

damage flasks (silver, diamond etc)

a 6-link (tabula or something else cheap)
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Oct 25, 2021, 5:20:43 PM
Guys how do you sustain mana? Can't catch it : D
How do we do not use mana flask?
You need to leech mana

either from Spirit Void (passive, you need thread of hope) or #% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana on eq
Lol that sad, how PoB is constructed without leech passives + without mana leech items + without mana flask.
Strange
"
Wiatrowiec wrote:
You need to leech mana

either from Spirit Void (passive, you need thread of hope) or #% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana on eq
+1 mana gained on hit in jewel xD
that's a secret
"
ihavesoul1 wrote:
Lol that sad, how PoB is constructed without leech passives + without mana leech items + without mana flask.
Strange
"
Wiatrowiec wrote:
You need to leech mana

"
ihavesoul1 wrote:
Strange
"
Wiatrowiec wrote:
You need to leech mana

I got double res + Attack speed + % phys mana leech gloves with open prefix and crafted life on it for exactly TWO chaos :P

Haemo gloves without a curse on hit wont feel that much stronger than a decent rare.
Last edited by happens_ow on Oct 25, 2021, 6:54:24 PM
"
Sharmi wrote:

what is the reason to keep precision and blood and sand on low level?

precision reservation is an issue. you need a mana buffer to let leech do its thing.
blood and sand there is no reason... maybe besides keeping the less dmg in sand and less aoe in blood lower.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info