[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

87 now, cruising along smoothly, but need more live on gear, which are the next upgrades.
Recommend to switch to Abyssus pretty early, after you get the block nodes and endureance charges on block.
ign: CycloneThatBitch
"
fiYah_82 wrote:
87 now, cruising along smoothly, but need more live on gear, which are the next upgrades.
Recommend to switch to Abyssus pretty early, after you get the block nodes and endureance charges on block.

How's the dps for you? I'm kinda struggling with scourge mobs :D
zero issues, hop in, kick off vaal reave if not anyway on, kill screen, hop out and move on.
The only thing right now two worry about are the Chaos and Blood bubble, but easily dodgbeable
ign: CycloneThatBitch
I can't do the first lab at lvl 48 with reave... how did you leveling with reave? Maybe I do something wrong?...

"
1benjy1 wrote:
If anyone needs any guidance you're also welcome to look at my character, although KmQ's character is pretty similarly geared to mine right now.

I leveled up using Reave through all the acts without much issue and have solo'd uber lab just fine.

at level 60 you can get Abyssus, I would recommend doing so, Scaeva with blue/green/green is also a good lvl 60 pickup for mana leech and crit with not much less dps than Ahn's. These will help you clear.
Okay. I did it.
Vaal Reave - idk, insanelly useless Vaal effect for leveling, idk why I rly need that.
Double strike - pretty low dps in ST just because you have to stay close but you can't because you don't have a lot of deffence.

Pathfinder on Toxic Rain much stronger than that

Btw, thx for guide, but frost blade berserker or lacerate glad much stronger than reave.
"
ihavesoul1 wrote:
Okay. I did it.
Vaal Reave - idk, insanelly useless Vaal effect for leveling, idk why I rly need that.
Double strike - pretty low dps in ST just because you have to stay close but you can't because you don't have a lot of deffence.

Pathfinder on Toxic Rain much stronger than that

Btw, thx for guide, but frost blade berserker or lacerate glad much stronger than reave.

You don't use Double Strike ever, you use Vaal double strike on bosses for the clones. Other builds definitely have a smoother start but once this build ramps up it's a machine, dps and tankiness all in one.
"
ihavesoul1 wrote:
Okay. I did it.

Just FYI, your weapon converts 25% of phys to chaos and you're using Brutality. Swap to melee physical damage or something
You right, I'm stupid I think.

"
neggan wrote:
"
ihavesoul1 wrote:
Okay. I did it.

Just FYI, your weapon converts 25% of phys to chaos and you're using Brutality. Swap to melee physical damage or something
Guys it's really important NOT to follow the gem setup on page 1. It is outdated. Follow what KMQ is doing on his current character, i.e.

- Steelskin
(on left mouse button so it is perma-on)

- Ancestral Protector, Vaal Ancestral Warchief
(always pop these two on bosses)

- Dread banner, Precision, Herald of Purity, Blood and Sand
(I have blood stance on usually). Keep Precision and Blood and Sand at level 5.

- Purity of Elements
(only if you have enough mana, I don't)

- Blood Rage
(pop right before fighting anything)

- Vaal Double Strike + Multistrike + Melee Phys Dmg + Brutality
(if you're very lucky you can put these on boots with Increased Duration and Fortify mods)

- Reave + Melee phys dmg + Multistrike + Impale + Close Combat + Brutality
(I don't have 6L so I left out brutality for now)

- Leap Slam or Dash

- This leaves a couple of empty slots for whatever you like. I just added vitality.

If you are in early levels, DO NOT USE reave, use KMQ's leveling guide which he linked in the leveling section. I did not switch to Reave until post-Act 10 but if you're pro you can of course switch earlier.

Get Ahn's Might and especially Abyssus ASAP.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by NosesforSale on Oct 26, 2021, 1:27:01 AM
NosesforSale is correct.
Use the leveling guide he posted. Slams are OVERPOWERED. But you need to smartly deviate from the PoB of this guide.
Some tips:
- A tabula helps a lot with the damage, but if you don't have it any 6L all red chest will do.
- Swap to Fist of War ASAP
- Grab the FULL Warcry wheel next to Unwavering Stance (Notable is Admonisher, mastery: Recover 15% of life when you use a warcry)
- Grab the top side (cooldown) of the Warcry wheel next to the fortify wheel (above Golem's Blood) Notable name: Measured Fury. Mastery: 20% inc. damage for each time you've Warcried Recently.
- Slap on Intimidating Cry, Seismic Cry. If you've got the sockets Battlemage's Cry LINKED with a Vulnerability. It's basically a curse on hit setup AND it helps detonate the Earthshatter spikes on a pretty easy rotation.
- How to blow stuff up? Earthshatter -> ANY Warcry -> Earthshatter -> Next warcry -> Earthshatter -> Last warcry -> repeat. If you've got Fist of War, just do one slam+cry combo every 2seconds.
- Besides the vendor recipe, once you get to lvl 44, buy a Jorrhast's Blacksteel. It's a 300+ Pdps 2h mace only STR req, for 1c. I kept this until maps.

Edit:
Ofc grab all the generic 2H nodes instead of sword/shield/1h/block nodes.
I also grabbed the leech wheel next to Elemental Equilibrium for more QoL.
Bloodrage is also extremely nice. Leech + 3 Frenzy is insanely good while leveling.
Last edited by happens_ow on Oct 25, 2021, 8:42:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info