[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

I'm level 67 now and not sure when I should start turn into the Reave build. I'm a new POE player.
"
ohjmack wrote:
I'm level 67 now and not sure when I should start turn into the Reave build. I'm a new POE player.

I personally did it after finishing the campaign, just grabbed a ~300 pdps sword on trade, you should also use the double strike, using reave for bosses is quite hard for me atm. Try to get something like this, got the boots for 15c, but you could use just the 4 link and still be fine.

I must say that both damage and survivability aren't as good as I had hoped, but I still have pretty dogshit gear and not all of the links. I've capped resistances ( except chaos) tho my life is a bit low 3,4k~.
Last edited by Jakubi on Oct 25, 2021, 1:58:34 AM
In your Leveling guide you take ascendancy points from Gladiator but in your Pastebin you choose Slayer instead, which one is correct???
I gotcha, I'm gearing up right now.

I'm confused about the arrogance/pride combo. It says I don't have enough life to turn on aura.
"
Jakubi wrote:
"
ohjmack wrote:

I personally did it after finishing the campaign, just grabbed a ~300 pdps sword on trade, you should also use the double strike, using reave for bosses is quite hard for me atm. Try to get something like this, got the boots for 15c, but you could use just the 4 link and still be fine.

I must say that both damage and survivability aren't as good as I had hoped, but I still have pretty dogshit gear and not all of the links. I've capped resistances ( except chaos) tho my life is a bit low 3,4k~.

I'm confused about the arrogance/pride combo. It says I don't have enough life to turn on aura.
"
ohjmack wrote:
"
Jakubi wrote:
"
ohjmack wrote:

Basically if I understood it correctly we should only use Pride once we get Aul's amulet which makes Pride cost 0. You should press on KissMeQuick go to his characters and see what gems he is currently using :) I'm using Precision, purity of elements, dread banner and tempest shield right now
"
melkyd wrote:
In your Leveling guide you take ascendancy points from Gladiator but in your Pastebin you choose Slayer instead, which one is correct???

Guide creator decided to change it to Slayer, the leveling guide is outdated trust the POB and his profile :D
Last edited by Jakubi on Oct 25, 2021, 2:52:51 AM
Basically if I understood it correctly we should only use Pride once we get Aul's amulet which makes Pride cost 0. You should press on KissMeQuick go to his characters and see what gems he is currently using :) I'm using Precision, purity of elements, dread banner and tempest shield right now[/quote]

Should I be buying orbs of regret my tree was all 2h and I don't have enough refunds.
"
ohjmack wrote:
Basically if I understood it correctly we should only use Pride once we get Aul's amulet which makes Pride cost 0. You should press on KissMeQuick go to his characters and see what gems he is currently using :) I'm using Precision, purity of elements, dread banner and tempest shield right now

Should I be buying orbs of regret my tree was all 2h and I don't have enough refunds.[/quote]

Did you do all story quests? After finishing the campaign you should have collected 20 refunds (i think), if these are not enough and your tree is very different compared to the creators then you should slowly change it. Don't spend everything on regret orbs cause you won't be able to get gear :D
Ahhh I havent finished campaign, thats finishing act 6 etc right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info