[3.13] Aura Stacking Carrion Golem Cyclone curse on hit Variant | 45M-Sirus DPS

"
goldengoblin wrote:
hey im working on this build at the moment and im at the aura's i cant reserve flesh and stone can you please help

no need for help anymore i see what i did wrong

Good to hear you found it!

I even managed to go "low life" and reserve all auras on my mana... ;)

Currently "testing" a hybrid version of my build with guggelhupf's carrion golem build. ->You can check it on my character "MinionFear."
I still need quite a lot of min-max gear, like a better helmet, amulet, shield & ghastly eyes...

Still in POB it looks good, with a min-max (Sirus) DPS of 30M per golem and 4 golems, so 120M DPS in total. -> and still room to improve!
"
FutureFear wrote:
"
goldengoblin wrote:
hey im working on this build at the moment and im at the aura's i cant reserve flesh and stone can you please help

Currently "testing" a hybrid version of my build with guggelhupf's carrion golem build. ->You can check it on my character "MinionFear."
I still need quite a lot of min-max gear, like a better helmet, amulet, shield & ghastly eyes...

Still in POB it looks good, with a min-max (Sirus) DPS of 30M per golem and 4 golems, so 120M DPS in total. -> and still room to improve!

i checked out that hybrid looks prety cool is there way of you make a video about it like gameplay to check it out just finished original build
"
goldengoblin wrote:
"
FutureFear wrote:
"
goldengoblin wrote:

i checked out that hybrid looks prety cool is there way of you make a video about it like gameplay to check it out just finished original build

I'm still fine-tuning the build and missing some key components to make this work. For example, my current issue is getting more Energy shield, since I only have 4.5K (in-game). I know how to fix it, just haven't found the time to do so, only rerolled like yesterday, from this build to my new hybrid. So kind of running out of currency too lolz.

Anyway, whenever I feel like it's ready I might make a new guide, or update this one and create new videos. Unfortunately with GGG's news about harvest crafting, this hybrid version will be impossible to build next league (if the update becomes a reality) -> I hope not!

I can tell that "gameplay" wise it plays exactly the same as this build, I use the exact same skills (on lvl 100).

The only difference is different pathing in the tree, 3 extra cluster jewels, intuitive leap jewel, 4 ghastly eyes (2 in the tree, 2 in darkness enthroned belt), new armor, the belt of course, new helmet, new shield, new amulet and going low-life (1 life) which makes chaos resistance redundant (immunity).

All those changes are mostly for % reduced mana reserved to reserve everything on mana, (no more blood magic for auras). In the end, I might even be able to fit in an extra aura (vitality LVL 20-21) -> my purity of ice already reserves 0% mana. ;)

Extra cluster jewels + ghastly eyes = more aura effect/ minion damage = more DPS

I'll post more once I finalized the build. ;)
Hi,

Can someone please check what im doing wrong?
Cant seem to get dps higher than 3mil. I tried playing with and without awake gems still low dps.

POB:
https://pastebin.com/6CwM6pyM

Thank you.
"
chloris143 wrote:
Hi,

Can someone please check what im doing wrong?
Cant seem to get dps higher than 3mil. I tried playing with and without awake gems still low dps.

POB:
https://pastebin.com/6CwM6pyM

Thank you.

I've checked it out, first thing I noticed is that you path differently in the tree, which takes away points that otherwise would be used on aura effect nodes in our clusters jewels which we get when having 6 passive nodes on our medium cluster jewels and not 4.
The aura effect buffs our auras, they buff our minions, so they can deal more damage.

You are missing some (minor) buffs from alternate quality gems, and having quality on your gems in the first place.
Also double-check VAAL skills, I'm quite sure VAAL Haste will add some damage.

POB also doesn't count the bonus from our Animate guardian, which I added manually in the build guide POB on our amulet.

Use the correct gem setup for Carrion Golems, I'm using bloodlust instead of impale, and have suggested that "Damage on full life" and "Ruthless" are good alternatives.
-> Since we can only apply bleeding on bosses to make bloodlust work when our zombies and spectres hit the enemy.

Having min-maxed gear also helps a lot, +1 socketed gems on chest, etc.

Last but not least, you're missing aspect of the spider (or avian) both add some DPS, of which avian adds the most. (% double damage for minions)

Oh, and a Watcher's eye might help to compensate for your defense loss (a little bit).
hi.

can you check my POB below, I know there is still far to get from your mix max build.

but right now i struggle in red map, if you can point me out what i can imporve will be a great help.

https://pastebin.com/M2U5aFPv
"
iSumire wrote:
hi.

can you check my POB below, I know there is still far to get from your mix max build.

but right now i struggle in red map, if you can point me out what i can imporve will be a great help.

https://pastebin.com/M2U5aFPv

It might sound odd, but don't play content your gear and gem lvl's can't handle yet.

When you currently have 30% of the entire build don't expect it to work for the other 70%...

Things to improve:

- gem levels, that last level changes everything. (get awakened gems...)

- Swap predator support for more (steady) DPS (Ruthless or impale)
-> get up to 3 white sockets with syndicate - Vorici lvl 3 in research safehouse for easy colors on shav's.

- Get an animate guardian setup. (pick the stitched demon - rare redeemer chest - death door boots setup for best survivability of our guardian)

- Get the correct gear -> boots, belt, rings and gloves

- Get Flesh and stone aura + maim support (linked)

- Double check (cluster) jewels to reserve all our auras

- get your curse on hit setup with gloves and cyclone-arc-CWC

- Get your watcher's eyes (see in my guide what's best)

- FIX YOUR TREE, because this is not the same as mine... it clearly is a different build...

- ... min-max the build

Hello everyone, could anyone help me?

In my case I can't activate 2 auras of the build. I'm going crazy looking for what I'm missing.

My economy is low and I have tried to reproduce everything I could from the build, and I have not seen that I am missing something important or vital.

Can you help me?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Strym/characters
"
Strym wrote:
Hello everyone, could anyone help me?

In my case I can't activate 2 auras of the build. I'm going crazy looking for what I'm missing.

My economy is low and I have tried to reproduce everything I could from the build, and I have not seen that I am missing something important or vital.

Can you help me?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Strym/characters

I can't check, because your characters are set on private. In order to check them, I need to be able to see them.
-> I also can't import them into POB for the same reason.

As for the reserved mana for your auras you can check these:

Cluster jewels:
% reduced reservation for discipline and any (one) of our purities (fire gives extra str, ice gives extra dex)

Discpline = self-control
purity of fire = pure might
Purity of ice = pure guile
Purity of lighting = I forgot and too lazy to look for it, not worth it anyway.

Keep in mind we only need discipline AND only ONE (1) purity -> no need for more

Any of our jewels has to have "1% reduced mana reserved" corrupted mod (or keep precision at lvl 1)

Double-check if the right gems are linked correctly with "blood magic" from the gem (in our helmet) or from the mod on our shield.

Check if you have anointed Charisma.

Double-check if you have all reduced reserved mana nodes on the tree we use/need.

Don't swap to many gems around in your gear, for example, if you would place the spectre setup in your boots, purity of lighting on the boots will reserve life instead of mana... and you won't be able to reserve everything.

Pro-tip: Get a rare hybrid influenced helmet (elder + redeemer) with +2 or 3 socketed minion gems, 5% reduced mana reserved, minion damage support and optional minion life support. (bone helmet = best in slot)

-> quite an expensive upgrade, but worth it.
-> you get an extra spectre and are able to lvl precision for more dps.
-> spectres will die less... on end-game content.

Last edited by FutureFear on Mar 22, 2021, 7:05:42 AM
Thx :D now works^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info