[3.13] Aura Stacking Carrion Golem Cyclone curse on hit Variant | 45M-Sirus DPS

Maybe its just because I'm only level 90 on this but swapping the boots from the Cyclone/Arc/CWC/Flame dash to Dash-Second wind, Vulnerability and Convocation seems way safer.

Also dropping precision to level 1 and swapping generosity for vitality seems to give a decent survivability benefit vs the DPS loss (PoB showed me drop from 3M per golem to 2.7M per with this change, so around 10% loss).

Edit: actually now that I noticed second wind is adding to Purity of lightning reservation so that's out, back to flame dash and it leave a slot to put a level 1 clarity in for more commander in darkness stacking.
Last edited by Chen93 on Feb 13, 2021, 5:06:40 PM
"
steijn wrote:

yeah i know how it works, i'm slowly grinding my way to 20/20 gems, takes so much longer than i remember, for now issues doing maven invites for uncharted with this gear.

especially needs a way to easily resummon minions in there

That's the down part about playing minions, zombies need corpses, spectre need their specific mobs, and our carrion golems a lot of mana to summon.

Desecrate could help (in alt weapons) to summon zombies again, but you also lose auras when switching and spectres is a pain to summon correctly during any fight.

So there is no easy way to resummon, at least not with this build.

I've noticed by checking your character, you're missing aspect of the spider and also your Animate guardian, which is a huge DPS boost + a few minion defensive notes on the tree.
Getting these things sorted + your gem lvl's, should push you to the point minions won't die that easily during those fights. ;)

A few tips on lvling gems:

- Buy the gems lvl'ed
- lvl them in Delve, breachstones, delirium (more orbs = more exp), harvest (Facetor's Lens) harbinger maps -> (Valdo's rest area with harbinger nodes active)

Last edited by FutureFear on Feb 13, 2021, 7:07:45 PM
"
Chen93 wrote:
Maybe its just because I'm only level 90 on this but swapping the boots from the Cyclone/Arc/CWC/Flame dash to Dash-Second wind, Vulnerability and Convocation seems way safer.

Also dropping precision to level 1 and swapping generosity for vitality seems to give a decent survivability benefit vs the DPS loss (PoB showed me drop from 3M per golem to 2.7M per with this change, so around 10% loss).

Edit: actually now that I noticed second wind is adding to Purity of lightning reservation so that's out, back to flame dash and it leave a slot to put a level 1 clarity in for more commander in darkness stacking.

I've tried a lot of setups, during heist league to tweak the build and min-max as best I could, plenty of exalted wasted on it. ;)

As for swapping gems, I love to see people experiment, but you also have to understand certain mechanics and why certain gems are linked.

(Awakened) Generosity is linked with precision and dread banner, to get the extra AEO and increased effect, if awakened also +1 to aura gems...
You can replace it, although at the expense of losing quite some impale chance and DPS. (from 97% impale chance to 84%) -> in the original build guide a loss of 1M+ per golem.

On top of it, we also lose 9% evade chance because dread banner has less "aura effect" from 30% to 21%... 20 vs 30 on 100 attacks evaded can make a difference in survival. ;)

If you want to fit in vitality, I would swap it for maim support on our helmet. ;)
It was there before I changed it for the DPS boost from maim support because I couldn't level it at the time because well,.. flat reservation.

-> corrupt all your jewels with 1% reduced mana and you could run around with at least a lvl 10 vitality. (if you have all other auras at their respective lvl and our aspect)
150 life regen (ES regen for us) seems decent enough, although getting those jewels ain't going to be easy... (or cheap)

If it's worth doing, is to up to you. ;)

Note: Fitting in clarity is useless for commander of darkness stacking when we lose the cyclone setup and a decent dash skill in the process.
-> if you want speed get a torrent reclamation belt, summon the harbinger, and see the magic happen. ;)
-> golems go from 15 attack/cast rate to 18 (when inside the slipstream)
-> So the closer you are to your minions the faster you will clear a map, hence cyclone-cwc-arc setup to keep us moving ALL THE TIME. ;)
"
FutureFear wrote:
"
steijn wrote:

yeah i know how it works, i'm slowly grinding my way to 20/20 gems, takes so much longer than i remember, for now issues doing maven invites for uncharted with this gear.

That's the down part about playing minions, zombies need corpses, spectre need their specific mobs, and our carrion golems a lot of mana to summon.

Desecrate could help (in alt weapons) to summon zombies again, but you also lose auras when switching and spectres is a pain to summon correctly during any fight.

I've noticed by checking your character, you're missing aspect of the spider and also your Animate guardian, which is a huge DPS boost + a few minion defensive notes on the tree.
Getting these things sorted + your gem lvl's, should push you to the point minions won't die that easily during those fights. ;)

- Buy the gems lvl'ed
- lvl them in Delve, breachstones, delirium (more orbs = more exp), harvest (Facetor's Lens) harbinger maps -> (Valdo's rest area with harbinger nodes active)

I don't value aspect of the spider that much right now, gloves are just for the curse and str/dex and will be replaced down the line.

What do you mean by missing minion defenses? Did you mean the indomitable army? i went for righteous army instead since (outside maven fights) they dont lack too much tankiness and could use some dps for now, since my gems are meh

i will not go for animate guardian however, He's just going to die all the time.
"
steijn wrote:
"
FutureFear wrote:
"
steijn wrote:

- Buy the gems lvl'ed

I don't value aspect of the spider that much right now, gloves are just for the curse and str/dex and will be replaced down the line.

What do you mean by missing minion defenses? Did you mean the indomitable army? i went for righteous army instead since (outside maven fights) they dont lack too much tankiness and could use some dps for now, since my gems are meh

i will not go for animate guardian however, He's just going to die all the time.

You could go for any other aspect with the exception of "cat" since it doesn't add much to this build.
-> Crab for phys dmg reduction (on ourselves)
-> avian for minion & player buff rotation (double dmg & mov. speed)
-> spider for the extra damage on mobs and they are slowed (both offensive and defensive)

I would say any of them are worth the craft. ;)

Quite expensive to get the base with the curse, but you can farm heist (or ritual) and hope to find them...(armor chests in heist)

As for animate guardian, If you gear at least gem lvl 20 + 20% quality (divergent) with the gear I use in my POB and the same mods on it (stitched demon, rare redeemer armor, death door boots, etc.); the chance of him dying is rather small unless you do insane hard content (deep delve, juiced up T16 Delirium with beyond, Uber atziri -> reflect, hall of the grandmaster -> pvp damage).
He regen's 40% of his total life per second and everything around him is blinded, on top of it, he's immune to bleeding with the setup I use.

I couldn't come up/find a better and more tanky combo without losing the bonus of kingmaker, which actually is the source for all his benefits (Crit multi, fortify, and culling strike)

Guardian is the reason why minion builds can kill bosses rather quickly -> thanks to kingmaker's culling strike a boss drops dead at 10% of their life. ;)

As for your minion defenses, I did mean indomitable army it gives phys dmg reduction to our carrion golems, zombies and spectres and no extra dmg from bleeding while moving. Also quite some extra % life with the small nodes. In my opinion, having that defensive layer is better than any regen, dmg or life from righteous army especially on "no regen" maps or physical bosses, like Uul-Netol, canyon map, minotaur,...

Last edited by FutureFear on Feb 14, 2021, 9:30:00 AM
"
FutureFear wrote:

You could go for any other aspect with the exception of "cat" since it doesn't add much to this build.
-> Crab for phys dmg reduction (on ourselves)
-> avian for minion & player buff rotation (double dmg & mov. speed)
-> spider for the extra damage on mobs and they are slowed (both offensive and defensive)

I would say any of them are worth the craft. ;)

Quite expensive to get the base with the curse, but you can farm heist (or ritual) and hope to find them...(armor chests in heist)

As for animate guardian, If you gear at least gem lvl 20 + 20% quality (divergent) with the gear I use in my POB and the same mods on it (stitched demon, rare redeemer armor, death door boots, etc.); the chance of him dying is rather small unless you do insane hard content (deep delve, juiced up T16 Delirium with beyond, Uber atziri -> reflect, hall of the grandmaster -> pvp damage).
He regen's 40% of his total life per second and everything around him is blinded, on top of it, he's immune to bleeding with the setup I use.

I couldn't come up/find a better and more tanky combo without losing the bonus of kingmaker, which actually is the source for all his benefits (Crit multi, fortify, and culling strike)

Guardian is the reason why minion builds can kill bosses rather quickly -> thanks to kingmaker's culling strike a boss drops dead at 10% of their life. ;)

As for your minion defenses, I did mean indomitable army it gives phys dmg reduction to our carrion golems, zombies and spectres and no extra dmg from bleeding while moving. Also quite some extra % life with the small nodes. In my opinion, having that defensive layer is better than any regen, dmg or life from righteous army especially on "no regen" maps or physical bosses, like Uul-Netol, canyon map, minotaur,...

it's basically just culling strike and crit multi, i'm going to get culling strike support instead i think, until i can easily afford it living of course
"
steijn wrote:

it's basically just culling strike and crit multi, i'm going to get culling strike support instead i think, until i can easily afford it living of course

Well it won't work, since culling strike support has to be linked with our carrion golems to work for them... same for any other skill/minion we have. So swapping any gems for culling strike support isn't worth it.

The bonus on guardian with Kingmaker applies so it counts for all our minions and ourselves "nearby allies have culling strike." (except guardian itself)

All I'm trying to say is that it's worth the grind and should be one of the goals to work towards to improve your current state of the build.
At least if you want to reach the full potential of what it can achieve.

Only trying to help you. ;)
How about asenath's gentle touch? I use divergent animate guardian so gem provides enough max life. Maybe it worth to use.
"
joffxrey wrote:
How about asenath's gentle touch? I use divergent animate guardian so gem provides enough max life. Maybe it worth to use.

We lose vulnerability curse (a lot of DPS for golems), since we can only curse ONCE. Even if we would corrupt the gloves, temp chains will override and visa versa...

Not to mention the stats -> ES, chaos res, and str/dex... we need those.

Also, where would you craft aspect of the spider (avian, crab)?

Our helm can be replaced with a rare helmet, but there are better stats we can roll on it like +2 (3) to socketed minion gems and synthesized implicit with aura effect, HIGH ES, chaos res, % reduced mana reserved,...
(see FAQ's for an example)
-> such a helm will give us an extra spectre

Any other unique we have, kind of can't be replaced without dropping an aura, or two.

Also, for the explode to work on those gloves we have to kill the enemies ourselves. It does happen sometimes arc has the last hit, but 99% of the time the kill comes from one of our minions, most likely our golems.

-> so nothing explodes for 99% of the time, less DPS, losing our aspect and stats; it seems quite useless don't you think? ;)

If crafting aspect gloves is too expensive, you can however take stat nodes in the skill tree and use Fenumus' Weave (unique) gloves corrupted with vuln. on hit as "budget" option.
-> bought some for 1 EX today for my recently made necro in ritual league. :)
Last edited by FutureFear on Feb 20, 2021, 4:27:52 PM
hey im working on this build at the moment and im at the aura's i cant reserve flesh and stone can you please help

no need for help anymore i see what i did wrong
Last edited by goldengoblin on Mar 10, 2021, 5:35:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info