[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

Hello, Really fun build to play actually for clearing. But I am strugglin at boss killing, dps doesnt seem so big. DO u have any suggestions what to uprade ? Or do I need more levels to reach at least 5m dps ? POB shows about 1,2M DPS.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/t7HJTtEK.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Edit:Forget to check flasks in POB, after check it shows 2,4M DPS. but still feels a bit low..
Last edited by RRAnARR on Mar 17, 2021, 5:56:59 AM
"
RRAnARR wrote:
Hello, Really fun build to play actually for clearing. But I am strugglin at boss killing, dps doesnt seem so big. DO u have any suggestions what to uprade ? Or do I need more levels to reach at least 5m dps ? POB shows about 1,2M DPS.

Edit:Forget to check flasks in POB, after check it shows 2,4M DPS. but still feels a bit low..

Hi, had a quick look on your POB. There are 2 configurations that you need to change though. You should set Projectile travel distance to be 10 for Point Blank damage. Also you need to un-click frenzy charge as you don't have frenzy generation for bossing, the min frenzy charge is already included.

For you flask, a diamond flask with 80% chance crit bench mod will give you much higher dps than Atziri. And for bossing, you could swap out quicksilver and use 4 dps flasks. Also, magic quicksilver is better than Rotgut for mapping.

Note that the dps showing there did not include void shot, so makeing these change, your final dps will be around 5M.

There are some item upgrades that you can make too. Good dps belt can be easily crafted with harvest, you just need to start with a stygian with high life/ele damage with att, and then follow the crafting method I mentioned in Belt section for suffixes. A good amulet can also be crafted with harvest without too much investment too. Make sure you annoit/catalyst your jewelleries. You might also wanna 20 qual your gems or just buy awk versions if you can afford. Feel free to let me know if u have questions regarding harvest crafting.

Also, when bossing, make sure you have blood rage active and standing right next to bosses to fully utilize Point Blank and Chin Sol.

"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
RRAnARR wrote:

Hi, had a quick look on your POB. There are 2 configurations that you need to change though. You should set Projectile travel distance to be 10 for Point Blank damage. Also you need to un-click frenzy charge as you don't have frenzy generation for bossing, the min frenzy charge is already included.

For you flask, a diamond flask with 80% chance crit bench mod will give you much higher dps than Atziri. And for bossing, you could swap out quicksilver and use 4 dps flasks. Also, magic quicksilver is better than Rotgut for mapping.

Note that the dps showing there did not include void shot, so makeing these change, your final dps will be around 5M.

There are some item upgrades that you can make too. Good dps belt can be easily crafted with harvest, you just need to start with a stygian with high life/ele damage with att, and then follow the crafting method I mentioned in Belt section for suffixes. A good amulet can also be crafted with harvest without too much investment too. Make sure you annoit/catalyst your jewelleries. You might also wanna 20 qual your gems or just buy awk versions if you can afford. Feel free to let me know if u have questions regarding harvest crafting.

Also, when bossing, make sure you have blood rage active and standing right next to bosses to fully utilize Point Blank and Chin Sol.

Hey, really appreciate your time. Thanks for that info etc.. gonna fix that up.Also managed to get some levels by running Chayulas/5-way so I can equip another cluster jewel. For now I am trying to get better amulet so I can annoint.
Were looking on trade, but ussually a little better amulets costs like 15ex + So guess have to craft by myself. For mapping I am using HH which is nice, but that bossing needs some improvement, hope that flask changes will help.

Also was wondering which gem is best for mapping was ussing all 3(TS,IC,LS). For now using Lightning shot ,which for now seems the best.
Last edited by RRAnARR on Mar 17, 2021, 12:35:38 PM
"
RRAnARR wrote:
Hey, really appreciate your time. Thanks for that info etc.. gonna fix that up.Also managed to get some levels by running Chayulas/5-way so I can equip another cluster jewel. For now I am trying to get better amulet so I can annoint.
Were looking on trade, but ussually a little better amulets costs like 15ex + So guess have to craft by myself. For mapping I am using HH which is nice, but that bossing needs some improvement, hope that flask changes will help.

Also was wondering which gem is best for mapping was ussing all 3(TS,IC,LS). For now using Lightning shot ,which for now seems the best.

For bossing, a dps stygian will help a lot, and it's not that hard to craft, easier than amulet.

LA is probably the best for you with your set up.
Got bored, quit and back after a while but didnt wanna start league yet

went and tinkered in standard and used free respec & in game did some trading

only average gear tho

6.1k life 20m dps in ascendant
5.6k life 16.5m dps in pf vs Boss

lvl 100 ascendant deadeye/Inquisitor lol(highest dps in pob compared to other combination) https://pastebin.com/WQNifs7E

lvl 96 Pathfinder https://pastebin.com/pZ7cV0TX
What about Throatseeker for anointment? 30% crit multi.
I am leveling a first char on the league and wonder how to manage mana pool on that build?
"
Neyeah wrote:
Got bored, quit and back after a while but didnt wanna start league yet

went and tinkered in standard and used free respec & in game did some trading

only average gear tho

6.1k life 20m dps in ascendant
5.6k life 16.5m dps in pf vs Boss

lvl 100 ascendant deadeye/Inquisitor lol(highest dps in pob compared to other combination) https://pastebin.com/WQNifs7E

lvl 96 Pathfinder https://pastebin.com/pZ7cV0TX

Thats an interesting variant, thanks for sharing man! Although I would also say that your PF version if lvled to 100, and swap in a tailwind boots, can also reach 20M dps :P
"
dino572 wrote:
What about Throatseeker for anointment? 30% crit multi.

Oh yea, realized that I forgot to mention that, it actually gives more dps than heart of the ice in most cases. TY for the note!
"
TryKilleR wrote:
I am leveling a first char on the league and wonder how to manage mana pool on that build?

Take 1 point for mana leech near the Arrow Dancing Keystone (bottom right corner)
Last edited by lazyrabbit711 on Mar 18, 2021, 8:59:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info