[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
intothefiord wrote:
Hi Qosmoz

- trying out the build with budget version (not so budget imo, it's still ~10ex for all the gears & jewels) and it seems good so far
mapping t16 seems ez but how far I can go with this budget version before I invest more to the build? sirus, shaper...?

- any suggestion on the alternate quality gems to the build?

- why you take Utmost intellect in the ring? is that we have enough int without it?

lastly, no life flask? how can you regen when took big hit?

hi, glad you are giving a try for the build. I can say that I have only bits and pieces of budget gear and some extra stuff, and I could kill Sirus AL8 easily without dying and not even stressed while killing him. Uber elder is typically easier to do imo.

I suggest a few of them on the Target build and Only in PoB. One really good one is the Anomalous Inspiration.

About Utmost Intellect, it provides so much Intellect to boost our ES (about 30 ES) and mana, and our damage (minor).

This is a low life build, we dont care about Life at all. We stack ES for damage mitigation, and regen ES instead of Life. Life is there to reserve Auras.

Let me know if you have other questions, but I suggest you to check the guide and read other critical points.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
intothefiord wrote:
Hi Qosmoz

- trying out the build with budget version (not so budget imo, it's still ~10ex for all the gears & jewels) and it seems good so far
mapping t16 seems ez but how far I can go with this budget version before I invest more to the build? sirus, shaper...?

- why you take Utmost intellect in the ring? is that we have enough int without it?

hi, glad you are giving a try for the build. I can say that I have only bits and pieces of budget gear and some extra stuff, and I could kill Sirus AL8 easily without dying and not even stressed while killing him. Uber elder is typically easier to do imo.

I suggest a few of them on the Target build and Only in PoB. One really good one is the Anomalous Inspiration.

About Utmost Intellect, it provides so much Intellect to boost our ES (about 30 ES) and mana, and our damage (minor).

This is a low life build, we dont care about Life at all. We stack ES for damage mitigation, and regen ES instead of Life. Life is there to reserve Auras.

Let me know if you have other questions, but I suggest you to check the guide and read other critical points.

Thank for quick response
Yes, I know life is there for reserving stuffs, but for instance, when I took a big hit and only have 1/3 of my es, I just run around and wait until my es fully regen?
is it a bit odd for melee build at this point don't you think?
What is dead may never die!
Hi , can i ask is there any way to made me tankier ? sometime when mapping i get 1 shot a lot , also is the anomalous frostbolt worth ? it have 20% chance to apply cold exposure but reduce 100% frostbolt dmg
"
mysboy6 wrote:
Hi , can i ask is there any way to made me tankier ? sometime when mapping i get 1 shot a lot , also is the anomalous frostbolt worth ? it have 20% chance to apply cold exposure but reduce 100% frostbolt dmg

hi mysboy, that's definitely worth it which will nullify the need for the Frost Bomb.

For tankiness, I suggest taking Vitality, and also 6.5-7k+ ES. I am playing 7.2k and with Vitality, and I rarely die to terrible map mods. Pretty much can do anything in game.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
intothefiord wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
intothefiord wrote:
Hi Qosmoz

Thank for quick response
Yes, I know life is there for reserving stuffs, but for instance, when I took a big hit and only have 1/3 of my es, I just run around and wait until my es fully regen?
is it a bit odd for melee build at this point don't you think?

unfortunately, that's the game play. It is different than life/evada/dodge characters. From PoE Wiki:

"Energy shield is a form of defence that acts as an additional hit point pool on top of life. Along with armour and evasion, energy shield is one of the three defence types that can implicitly appear on equipment. Unlike life, energy shield will recharge naturally after the character has not taken any damage for 2 seconds."

We improve that 2seconds by #% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge. You'll notice that when you stop taking damage, ES will regen at a very fast rate. That's really the gameplay, it's getting used to it, but when you play more, it's not an issue at all.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Thanks for your reply , swap in vitality , hope it will solve my problem , i don't know it keep dying , i die more than a budget 5k life dodge coc , and i need to lv up to 97 to add militant faith , and i see u drop vaal rf ? is it better than drop golem ( which is annoy when keep resum it ~~ ) . i will add a rare helmet with +1 charge and -9 cold res . Do you think i can farm simu with my gear ?
Last edited by mysboy6 on Oct 30, 2020, 3:15:04 PM
"
mysboy6 wrote:
Thanks for your reply , swap in vitality , hope it will solve my problem , i don't know it keep dying , i die more than a budget 5k life dodge coc , and i need to lv up to 97 to add militant faith , and i see u drop vaal rf ? is it better than drop golem ( which is annoy when keep resum it ~~ ) . i will add a rare helmet with +1 charge and -9 cold res . Do you think i can farm simu with my gear ?

What's your ES?

I had to drop Vaal RF due to gem sockets. I suggest to keep it, I just did that for leveling purpose since I dont have any damage issue with any boss.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
I want to try a large cluster with Blanketed snow, widespread destruction + 1 and the medium cluster that chills all nearby enemies, I think dropping the path to Depth Perception + respecing Alira to take the points instead would be the best way to do this, or do you have other ideas on points to drop on my tree? (Will move Militant Faith to convert MoM instead of MI after) Preferably I don't want to dip below 7k ES.

Do you think that cluster jewel setup would be worth it?
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
mysboy6 wrote:

What's your ES?

I had to drop Vaal RF due to gem sockets. I suggest to keep it, I just did that for leveling purpose since I dont have any damage issue with any boss.

i have about 6k9 es but i don't have aspect of spider yet
Hello,

any suggestions how to get more damage with 15ex budget.

https://pastebin.com/bNizs85n

Problem is Minotaur and some other end game bosses. Never tried Sirus, Shaper, Elder, cuz i die like in 2 sec (yeah machanic is not my thing).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info