[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

So with awakened CoC (22) + CDR belt (15) + CDR boots (15) we can hit 52 exactly for the last breakpoint. If we want to use a HH would you instead recommend limiting APS to <7.57 since we can't hit this breakpoint? And since CDR between 14-52 seems pointless, drop my current CDR boots for tailwind instead?
(I guess true min-max would be HH for map with a CDR crystal belt for bosses but I'm too lazy for that)

Also wonder if I am missing something for single target damage, taking 10s+ on shaper/elder guardians and sometimes even die with bad mods which was unexpected for my gear.

Lastly, I think the +ES gain on hit Watcher's Eye + either Precision Crit Multi or Precision Flask charges which is very nice utility as well would be a good recommendation in the items section. Both combos are more affordable than Hatred Penetration and the ES on hit should help a lot.
Last edited by bbqdogs on Oct 28, 2020, 4:32:07 AM
Hey there.
First of all wanted to say this build is amazing
wanted to play coc ice nova build for a while but didn't get a chance.

now I'm playing with the POB and was wondering to myself
Do you think it is possible and would it be interesting or the loss is too big to go Chaos Inoculation ( immunity to chaos damage )
( using a 15% reduced mana reserved shield and dropping 1-2 auras, maybe less with few corrupted jewels )
by doing so we can change the amulet (can get +1 level of cold ... )+ drop all chaos res from the gear

"
mr_blun7 wrote:
Thanks for the nice build Qosmoz!

I have problems with single target boss fights. Takes a long time to kill and i get 1-hit pretty often. Map clear /aoe feels very good.

Could you maybe take a look at my POB what i messed up or doing wrong?

Thanks in advance ;))

https://pastebin.com/6REAas4R

hi Mr Blun, I just reviewed and I think your build is great. Just missing 14%+ CDR on your items (ideally you level your Awake CoC gem to Level 3). Then, I suggest to switch to Awakened Controlled Destruction and get a Bottled Faith to boost your Crit Chance. You'll triple your damage.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
EzraCrack wrote:
Hi , can you check my PoB please... Im stuck and i feel like i dont hit that much ( 48-50% crit ) I dunno what to do to archieve 90%++ crrit..

Ive put alot of exalted on that build and i feel like i am missing something...

Thanks again !!!

Here's my PoB :

https://pastebin.com/8Wkj5CW3
Spoiler

Btw , i smashed 3 Dense to get that belt :

hi Ezra, noticed couple of things. Maybe if you check later the stream I can explain better (we did yesterday with Skyez and it was a good discussion). Here are my small recommendations:

1. You have taken extra Attack Speed (Coordination), if that's only to cap Dexterity, better to get it on the ring. However, extra Attack Speed working against the damage. You have 9.09 APS which is way over the 14% CDR required 7.57 APS. You are missing a lot of Ice Novas. Target to reduce it below 7.57 since you dont have any CDR on boots or get CDR boots to maximize damage.
2. You can easily swap Quartz Flask with Wise Oak, since your cold resistance is the highest, this will result 17% increased damage per Ice Nova.
3. If you are using, i strongly recommend to get Bottled Faity as soon as you can afford to up your Crit Chance close to 100%. When i replace the Quicksilved with Bottled Faith, it gives 40% increased damage for you.
4. Also together with getting aura effect passives you can up your Hit chance to 100%. You are at 98% at the moment.

These will bring your damage and overall feel of the build to the next level. Your belt is sick, I can only dream about it at the moment :)

Let me know if you have any other questions.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Oct 28, 2020, 9:38:42 AM
"
ItsColdFries wrote:
Hey there, I had a question on the CDR and APS.

1st Breakpoint: You need 0-13% CDR with lower than 6.06 APS with your Cyclone to maximize damage.
2nd Breakpoint: You need 14-51% CDR with lower than 7.57 APS with your Cyclone to maximize damage.
3rd Breakpoint: You need 52%-57% CDR with lower than 10.1 APS with your Cyclone to maximize damage.

So what this is saying is I should have no higher than 7.57 APS if I am in the 2nd Breakpoint to maximize damage?

If I have more than 7.57APS am I lowering my DPS and should I try to reduce my APS? Or is it just inconsequential to have greater than 7.57 APS at the 2nd breakpoint?

Thank you

hi ItsColdFries, indeed you are correct. If you are below 6.06 you dont need CDR, if you are below 7.57 APS (ideally around 7.5) you need at least 14% (more is ok) until 52%+ then you can go up to 10.1 APS.

My budget build targets 14%+, and the other two builds targets 52%+ CDR.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
bbqdogs wrote:
So with awakened CoC (22) + CDR belt (15) + CDR boots (15) we can hit 52 exactly for the last breakpoint. If we want to use a HH would you instead recommend limiting APS to <7.57 since we can't hit this breakpoint? And since CDR between 14-52 seems pointless, drop my current CDR boots for tailwind instead?
(I guess true min-max would be HH for map with a CDR crystal belt for bosses but I'm too lazy for that)

Also wonder if I am missing something for single target damage, taking 10s+ on shaper/elder guardians and sometimes even die with bad mods which was unexpected for my gear.

Lastly, I think the +ES gain on hit Watcher's Eye + either Precision Crit Multi or Precision Flask charges which is very nice utility as well would be a good recommendation in the items section. Both combos are more affordable than Hatred Penetration and the ES on hit should help a lot.

hi bbqdogs, indeed I am going to place that recommended Watcher's Eye in the guide, many people suggested. In my case, I dont really feel the need to use it so far.

For HH, it's a different playstyle. You want to kill everything and rush to the map boss as soon as possible with plenty of buffs (haste etc.). I wouldnt worry too much about the breakpoints in that case. However, I suggest to have a CDR belt for bosses like Sirus, Uber Elder, etc. to make the damage optimized since you dont have any benefit of HH except the attributes on the item.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Bambaa wrote:
Hey there.
First of all wanted to say this build is amazing
wanted to play coc ice nova build for a while but didn't get a chance.

now I'm playing with the POB and was wondering to myself
Do you think it is possible and would it be interesting or the loss is too big to go Chaos Inoculation ( immunity to chaos damage )
( using a 15% reduced mana reserved shield and dropping 1-2 auras, maybe less with few corrupted jewels )
by doing so we can change the amulet (can get +1 level of cold ... )+ drop all chaos res from the gear

hi Bambaa, this build guide only focuses on the low life version. I would suggest to check out Kami's CI CoC Ice Nova build guide, it's very good.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hello,
I'm having trouble while clearing bosses. It doesn't take much to kill me. What am I missing?

DPS and map clear is great. What should I change?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/4LzsaJ0t
"
Cardium wrote:
Hello,
I'm having trouble while clearing bosses. It doesn't take much to kill me. What am I missing?

DPS and map clear is great. What should I change?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/4LzsaJ0t

hey Cardium, i've just checked your build. It looks solid, you covered everything. Only small notes I can recommend:

1. You can take aura effect near Sovereignty to get 100% hit chance.
2. You already have 17% CDR, that's covered, Awake CoC will be extra Crit to swap the Critical Strike Chance support to Conc Effect or Controlled Destruction for bossing.
3. I would suggest to get another jewel to replace the inc. lightning damage one you have. I suggest Inc. ES (7-8%) + Global Crit Multi with Cold Spells + Resistances as you are not Fire Capped. I bought similar one only for 15c.
4. When you can afford buy a Bottled Faith, get CDR boots and switch your Crit Strike to Conc effect for bossing or overall Controlled Destruction
5. Get enchants, Helmet (40% Inc. Ice Nova Damage) and Boots (Ele Pen). This will boost your damage.
6. Also follow my Target build for Militant Faith to double your damage as the last thing to finish your build.

Let's talk more during the stream tonight. What you have is already very good in my opinion. Just for reference, I have 30% less damage than you with my current build and I just killed AL8 Sirus deathless without any issue. I am going to post the video soon here.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hey Qosmoz, thanks for the build and being so active and helpful.

What should my next 3-4 priorities be? have about 25 ex to spend.

Cheers.

https://pastebin.com/jXLTgpeD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info