[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

Think I could get some help? Pretty new to this game and this is my first time trying to do maps. I am struggling around the Map level 7+ area and I'm not sure what I need to fix with my build
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
Sw0rdSaint wrote:
I'm having fun with the build overall and pretty maxed out most of my gear but I think the real issue with this build is life tbh. Way too hard to get to life wheel and by the time you hit lv 90 you barely start going to the life wheel. Also, you will be sitting at around 5k hp at lv 90 which really sucks when trying to boss. Dunno what to min and max anymore.... Lots of dps just not enough life to not get one shotted with this build.

The roadmap of this guide is not meant to be a definite solution for everyone. If you feel you have more than enough dps but lack life, just skill life earlier. The endgame life is definitely enough. I am sitting on 6.7k life and 1k ES, so 7.7k effective life after mitigation. I basically never die anymore, leveled to 99 without a single Chayula Breachstone or anything like that.

The build consists of many defensive layers, and imo they work together very well and are definitely sufficient for softcore.

Constitution is a very strong node, and together with the strength nodes and the one point jewel socket it is definitely worth to go for it. I see you opted for the cluster jewel road without the life wheel, which is exactly what I did not propose. So I think it is a little bit unfair to accuse my guide for that.

At level 90 without cluster jewels, you have almost the whole life wheel skilled, which is what my guide is suggesting.

I guess my issue was needing some help. Sorry for coming off at the wrong foot. Thanks for the input and your I do see that you managed to get to 99 so it proves that the guide works well.
How’s everyone’s build doing can I get some advice on ,my build and tell me what I am doing wrong I don’t got enough hp or es.
i have problem with survival 5,9k hp, 89fire, 132cold, 96lightning, chaos -40, block attack 75% and spell damage 66% what should i do? When i do maps t12-14 i got random oneshot and i cant do nothing. What should change in my def for more survivable? Also i have cinder and dying flask
Wondering when I stop using fork on fireball, I have pierce on gloves, is it ok to stop now, also how do you put quality and extra levels on a corrupt fireball?
"
Bumela wrote:
i have problem with survival 5,9k hp, 89fire, 132cold, 96lightning, chaos -40, block attack 75% and spell damage 66% what should i do? When i do maps t12-14 i got random oneshot and i cant do nothing. What should change in my def for more survivable? Also i have cinder and dying flask

Use frost shield if you arent using it

But the builda cant play by you too. People thinks builds do all but you need to have some hands to play when you play a mage

Just try frost shield
"
tomchewz wrote:
Wondering when I stop using fork on fireball, I have pierce on gloves, is it ok to stop now, also how do you put quality and extra levels on a corrupt fireball?

Pierce is enough, get rid of fork. You have to corrupt a 20/20 fireball and hope for a Vaal Fireball, or you just buy it. For a 21/20 Vaal Fireball you need the double corrupt from Alva's Corruption Chamber. But if you are not SSF buying is usually much faster and cheaper.
And another video update. All mavened boss fights including Uber Elder and The Feared. Deathless.
"
"
Bumela wrote:

Use frost shield if you arent using it

But the builda cant play by you too. People thinks builds do all but you need to have some hands to play when you play a mage

Just try frost shield

what should I exchange this spell for? and at what level to stop leveling it, or should lvl 20?
I have a question about Natural Affinity. What mechanic are you using to get out of roots? To my knowledge, can not hinder does not work. Is it just flame dash? Thanks in advance! I am absolutley loving this build. Very engaging fun build with FIRE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info