What We're Working On

It may suck for some but I really like the heist bosses being staggered. I wish it was something more interesting then just adding in a new boss map but I'd love to see the league change over say the first month. I always had the idea of like breach league with more and more breach map portals things being in the maps as the league ramps up and bosses and stuff spawning more often and maybe multiple of them at once attacking you. Making it feel like we are struggling to push back the league mechanic from murdering us all and ending with some type of event weekend or something where it returns back down a little. It is kind of boring that the league is the same on day one as day 36 outside of all the changes to just make the league mechanic polished.
Can we just all agree the PS4 version may as well be removed from the store at this point? It's an unplayable mess, and if there was any way I could get back my $80 I spent, I'd do it in a heartbeat and uninstall the game and never look back. Every league gets worse and worse, and it's clear there's not enough resources to dedicate to the PS4 version, so at this point it's just a scam.
Okay, but what about the The Twins Conditionally bugs?
Fix that too.
Almost out of Alpha!
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Any chance the current issues with Steam client have been notified and looked at? Seems like the new filestructure is causing something wonky on Steam's end and it leads to Steam hang up on something.
Thank you for your hard work GGG and to Bex for keeping all of us up to date with the upcoming league patches. Apart from all the unfortunate issues at league start I am enjoying the Heist mechanic and look forward to the next patch. Keep up the good work!
Divergent Heavy Strike (x% reduced Knockback Distance) can no longer cause enemies to be pulled towards you when the gem has greater than 20% quality. At 20% quality, the skill will not provide any Knockback effect.

Awwww so sad it was actually interesting
What about the Bug when Use Shild Charge,Dash is stop Working?
fix level profession on rogue it still not workin...
"
Fixed a bug where Divergent Flameblast's Less Cast Speed effect was not displayed.

Wait what? You telling me the slow cast speed is intended? Hoooly.. It is completely useless with the current cast speed it is at now. That's terrible.

It uses like twize the time of normal flame blast to get to max.
Last edited by arknath on Oct 8, 2020, 10:14:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info