[3.14] CoC Ice Nova Build | Assassin | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

so that was the reason lol, alright. Whats your opinion on dropping spider aspect and running frostbite as blasphemy? It would save you from having to self cast vortex to apply it, do you think it is worth it?
you should really consider to disable your spider aura, run blasphemy curse and throw in phase run with inc duration. Enhances the clearspeed by a ton, while the damage loss should only be 15%
"
Blutkrone wrote:
you should really consider to disable your spider aura, run blasphemy curse and throw in phase run with inc duration. Enhances the clearspeed by a ton, while the damage loss should only be 15%

Good idea but where do I put all of those gems. Also vortex and frostbolts good together and I am not playing this build anymore. Not gonna make any changes. You can play and upgrade my build as you wish :D
i re-arranged the gems on the gloves (the vortex links) to phase run and blasphemy, but thank you for putting it together. Should be pretty good for higher tier mapping and heists once you get an es gain on hit watchers eye.
First time playing CoC and it's going quite good.

My gear atm:

I am runing es gain on hit watchers eye, some cluster jewels for AOR and ES, energy from within and frozen trail.

Have 6,8k ES.

Damage is quite good, although bosses are not melting, but mapping up to t16 is a breeze. I get one shoted quite a lot, because there's no dmg mitigation.

Do you see any improvments to be made with budget? Spent all my currency for watchers eye :)

Having alternate gems as suggested makes a big difference?
"
memberx wrote:
First time playing CoC and it's going quite good.

My gear atm:

I am runing es gain on hit watchers eye, some cluster jewels for AOR and ES, energy from within and frozen trail.

Have 6,8k ES.

Damage is quite good, although bosses are not melting, but mapping up to t16 is a breeze. I get one shoted quite a lot, because there's no dmg mitigation.

Do you see any improvments to be made with budget? Spent all my currency for watchers eye :)

Having alternate gems as suggested makes a big difference?

To be honest that watchers eye will not provide you anything at all. We already have good amount of es leech and if you need more you can just use energy leech support it also gives extra damage. Also I don't use blood and sand it only effects cyclone, use a guard skill(immortal call or steelskin) instead. Alternate gems will give you extra damage so worth to use them. I think you should sell that watcher's eye and focus on upgrading your gear.
bumb
Last edited by memberx on Oct 10, 2020, 10:38:30 AM
Recently decided to pick up a CoC build as it's my first league and I've always thought these builds looked awesome when I saw videos of the game. But I'm dying constantly. My damage isn't terrible, though I know there's a lot of room for improvement, I haven't even started to worry about that yet because I just get 1 shot regularly. Ton of maps where I'll super easily blow through the map itself and then hit the boss and run through all of my portals because anything that doesn't instantly explode kills me in one maybe two hits. My build seems almost exactly the same as this one, is there anything glaringly wrong with my gear or setup? What might I be able to do to survive better?
this build can kil sirus A8?
"
hoelzo wrote:
this build can kil sirus A8?

Yes, check the build video for a8 sirus kill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info