3.12.3 Hotfix

3.12.3 Hotfix:

• Fixed an issue that prevented the "Defeat Heist Bosses Conditionally" challenge from being completed.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using the Flesh and Stone Aura.
  • Fixed an instance crash caused by the Monstrous Treasure prophecy in certain areas.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when you had the Necromantic Aegis keystone passive allocated.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Oct 8, 2020, 7:22:05 PM
ty but fix or remove doors pls and keep ban bots!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Oct 5, 2020, 10:30:36 PM
patch of exile
Okay
Last edited by IceKingLP on Oct 5, 2020, 11:40:21 PM
still got game crash w/o any error report.... idk what happend here

and only from heist contact LOL just waiting for fix
つ ◕_◕ つ Give DIRETIDE Volvo つ ◕_◕ つ
Still getting hard crashes to desktop when using Tibs. This has been a fantastic league, sigh

EDIT - Another crash to desktop, with a different rogue this time.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Oct 6, 2020, 12:48:02 AM
the league was stable for me up until now, but now I crashed two times during a heist (gianna). pls :(
The patch cause new problem to arise.....can't even launch the game, it crashed to desktop.

EDIT
Able to launch after steam re-validated....
Last edited by Colrenfar on Oct 6, 2020, 2:42:40 AM
these patches do not change what heist is - a very beta and raw attempt at making Haku daily mission with doors pop. And introducing HC element to what used to be SC is what will drive most players away. And it already has.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Oct 6, 2020, 2:10:55 AM
I know the attention is currently on the active league and I fully understand it.
But please fix this bug before it ends so it doesn't again become a problem when the next league starts:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2937018/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info