[3.14]Poison Spellslinger Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blast | Budget league start viable | Fast clear

Hello! "Thread oh hope" has low radius. What i can change?
"
kimned wrote:
Hello! "Thread oh hope" has low radius. What i can change?

sell it and buy same gem but with Large radius :D:D
Even with charisma, Im not able to do both the 6L and 4L spellslinger with herald of agony. I only have enough for the 6L and agony. Is it required to have the helmet enchantment? Or maybe i just need an enlighten support.
"
Even with charisma, Im not able to do both the 6L and 4L spellslinger with herald of agony. I only have enough for the 6L and agony. Is it required to have the helmet enchantment? Or maybe i just need an enlighten support.

Helm enchant is required, 10% works too, but you need to have spellslinger levelled, because reservation drop on level up
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"

You need two more nodes near influence and spellslinger level 17, if im not mistaking.
With this it's possible to run two spellslinger support and 1 25% reservation aura without helmet enchant.
This build looks amazing!
How is it doing vs. bosses so far? I'm currently on a TR Pathfinder but I don't like the playstyle that much, ramp up feels more clunky than with regular poison builds so I'm thinking of switching to this.
I could afford roughly 6 ex.

Can i get this going for red maps on such a budget?
"
Snoukz wrote:
This build looks amazing!
How is it doing vs. bosses so far? I'm currently on a TR Pathfinder but I don't like the playstyle that much, ramp up feels more clunky than with regular poison builds so I'm thinking of switching to this.
I could afford roughly 6 ex.

Can i get this going for red maps on such a budget?

red maps easily, just need the key uniques, you can even do it with res uncapped, just that you will die every now and die randomly when blind and dodge fails.
My Builds/Stream

"
BigGlebowskii wrote:
could someone explain me how can I craft tailwind + cdr boots?
+1 Any other good options than buying?
"
vodafon3 wrote:
"
BigGlebowskii wrote:
could someone explain me how can I craft tailwind + cdr boots?
+1 Any other good options than buying?

Get a good base, possibly two toed boots(ideal ilvl is 86, if you want to have a chance to roll 35% movement speed), i suggest ES/evasion base. Make sure it has either (shaper, crusader) or (hunter) influence

Get a second base of the other influence.

Spam alts to get only 1 influenced mod on the boots you want, in this case, both are suffixes, CDR from shaper crusader and tailwind from hunter

Use awakener orb, ending on the two toed boots

Pray for a good res ontop of the 2 suffixes

The last part is expensive, skip if you dont have at least extra 10ex to spend

If prefixes are bad(we need high life roll and good movement speed roll), craft suffixes cant be changed, then scour the boots. Slam and hope for a good life/movement speed roll, craft either life/hybrid life or 24% movement speed if you are ok with it
Rinse and repeat until satisfied with the prefixes.

I stopped at 60-69 life roll coz i didnt want to currency sink at that point, but idealy i want a t1 life roll at the minimal or a 30% movement speed
My Builds/Stream

Last edited by Astarift on Jan 28, 2021, 1:14:15 PM
Wow. Great build. I killed Kitava and pretty much jumped into t11 maps.

I eventually want to build this up to farm juiced delirium maps with poison sextant abuse. Any advice on how I can eventually optimize this? Not sure what I could give up to use Golden Rule, or the best way to get poison immunity to farm said maps. Maw of Conquest, maybe?
Last edited by surveillance on Jan 28, 2021, 1:50:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info